Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

55 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

sounds like we need a Jordan Ibe banner, similar to the wizz one

Great idea.

I truly hope he can get himself well. I’d love to see him play for us at some point but that doesn’t even seem relevant right now. Just look after yourself Jordon and take each day at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Good luck to the lad.

I hope he can get himself to a better place for him and his family, whether he pulls the Rams shirt on again or not!

This is the essence of my sentiments - maybe it's best for both parties that he tries to get his mind in a better place which I sincerely hope he is able to, then decides what he wants to do with his life and career after that. There's more important things in life than work. 

35 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Back in training?

Good for him, and hopefully for the squad.

Returning to a workplace after being out with depression, can be very daunting. However, given it's been mostly miserable this season and I can't believe its been a happy pllace to be (indeed, why would any group of professional sportsmen be happy being way down the league they're in), I do think it seems to be a better place now.

Rooney has the squad believeing, OK Rotherham was bad but we've mostly been competetive since Rooney was in charge, there's some reinforcments in and believes we're dragging ourselves out of the mire. Ibe comes back in to a squad where people are working hard for each other and they believe we're going to to win games which just be so much better to come into.

I hope he's able to respond to being back in the training sessions, start enjoying training and feeling fit again, then hopefully start contributing to the squad, then on the pitch. However, lets take being on the pitch as being some way off for him and hope being back in training helps him heal himself and start getting back.

Revisiting this thread to say I’m so ducking happy to see Jordon back at Moor Farm!!! Honestly, I have so much respect for him, and I can’t wait to see him back on the pitch, whether it be next month or next season! 

Genuinely delighted that he’s back at Moor Farm, let’s hope that he’s getting the support to battle his inner demons, I think I can speak for everyone on here when I say, we’re all with you Jordon!

Damn right. I believe that without Bielik we need that spark and creativity to come from somewhere else. We don’t necessarily have that player in the middle of the park any more so will need to rely on creativity from our attackers to create chances.

I honestly believe Ibe can be an influential player again for us. We know from his last spell that he can pick the ball up and create opportunities and wreak havoc on championship defences. We need someone like that right now.

Hopefully he’s been through the roughest patch and we can see him involved soon.

6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Revisiting this thread to say I’m so ducking happy to see Jordon back at Moor Farm!!! Honestly, I have so much respect for him, and I can’t wait to see him back on the pitch, whether it be next month or next season! 

Genuinely delighted that he’s back at Moor Farm, let’s hope that he’s getting the support to battle his inner demons, I think I can speak for everyone on here when I say, we’re all with you Jordon!

jeez this is going to be a dangerous comment so go easy on me but do you think Tom is being shown the same level of support?

7 minutes ago, Spanish said:

jeez this is going to be a dangerous comment so go easy on me but do you think Tom is being shown the same level of support?

From the club or the supporters?

Lawrence is obviously a bete noire for a number of posters on here which was further consolidated with his involvement in the Joiners Gate incident so if it was the latter then I would suggest not. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope, still don't get what you're saying. Lawrence has been injured and is working his way back to fitness. What is your point?

Roy without being in danger of speaking for someone think the level of support was meant as messages of well wishing from the fans regards his recuperation. 

Happy to be corrected if I took the wrong take from this.

Archived