Jordon Ibe

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

She gets full pay while she’s not working so still can live the lifestyle she accustomed too..........now poor Sarah who’d be the number 1 cucumber slicer can’t slice, as Tesco can’t afford her and she’s stuck at that pooey corner shop, because Tesco are paying for Sally to sit on her bum. All this time there’s no sliced cucumbers at a time when your local Tesco bloody need it ??

I’m backing out here before we have 10 pages of setting a role playing scenario up for a Tesco supermarket in Scunthorpe ?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, David said:

Derby County is a business, Ibe is an employee, same way that Tesco is a business and Sally on the Deli is an employee, I do all my shopping in Tesco, loyal, help pay the staffs wages so why am I not bothered what Sally on the Deli is earning? Why do I not go in there and criticise her cucumber slicing performance as I pay her wages?

Crude analogy maybe, as football is different, it's a sport where we travel up and down the country and become passionately invested in, I wouldn't go up to Tesco in Newcastle on a Saturday to try their crusty baguettes.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but this Sally bint sounds delectable, and I for one would travel to get a piece o' that!

Is it the Metro on Clayton Street, or the Express on Percy Street?  (I've already started Googling it!).

Get back to me.  Cheers.

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, I can only speak for myself, but this Sally bint sounds delectable, and I for one would travel to get a piece o' that!

Is it the Metro on Clayton Street, or the Express on Percy Street?  (I've already started Googling it!).

Get back to me.  Cheers.

Really? I'd be very wary of a woman that enjoy's a bit of cucumber slicing......though if she occassionally has a go on the meat counter and can turn her hand to sausage making, that would be something to travel for....

16 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Really? I'd be very wary of a woman that enjoy's a bit of cucumber slicing......though if she occassionally has a go on the meat counter and can turn her hand to sausage making, that would be something to travel for....

Indeed. 
But rumour has it she also has a very aromatic vinaigrette, which she whips up every morning, with her own fair hands.  

Gotta be worth a visit?  

Archived