New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Think it was 5 years and as it took three months to get him to come here so probably a right juicy old contract.  

There was always a thought why he played no games for Leicester in four years when he came.  We see the answer on a consistent basis

Can see why we were in for Wilson again. Maybe we'll splash £10m on him in Jan. 

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've been drinking extensively.

So have I, after that performance against Boro lol

Still think Big Sam is the answer, will taje no poo, bang some heads together, get them working hard, and have rules, will also, pick players lije Shinnie and Davis as they give there all, Lawrence would be straight out the door as well, Sam would not put up with him. 

I’ve heard something, make of it what you will. As it’s from a family member so it will most likely be baalocks...

But was told Mac will be our next manager, & it will be a case of him being manager until the end of the season, & then we will revisit the manager position, which is when Mac will go back to the technical director role.

Wouldn't be surprised if mel gave the job to a couple of the fans until the end of the season. Or got them on the committee 

Its pathetic, letting Rooney & co manage for these three games has caused confusion & has only made us worse. When the new manager comes in he needs to get rid of the coaching staff & bring his own in

Same with the new owners, don't keep mel around draw a line under all that's bad and start again 

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I’ve heard something, make of it what you will. As it’s from a family member so it will most likely be baalocks...

But was told Mac will be our next manager, & it will be a case of him being manager until the end of the season, & then we will revisit the manager position, which is when Mac will go back to the technical director role.

I would take that. Just get us to the end of the season safely. 

5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Not sure a temporary manager appointment  will carry the authority with this bunch

Has to sort the defence out.

Four individuals doing their own thing - not a unit.

Has to get the balance right in midfield. One scrapper, one passer, one attacking runner. Surely Shinnie is needed for a few weeks just to get that competitive edge back?

Has to find an attack that plays to its strengths. At present I would say pace and youth, so Sibley, Stretton, Whittaker and JHI, alongside Jozwiak, once we find out what the hell caused last night’s performance from him (has he been told Bielik has no future at the club?)

Finally, has to identify the bad apples.

Don’t envy the challenge but I hope the new manager gets it right.

For my two pennies worth Mel should have stayed away from the training ground when he actually made the right appointment in Pearson. If you read about Pearson and his methods he has a very specific way of starting his appointments. Working out who are principally the characters he wants and more importantly the ones he wants away from the club.

Yes he ruffles feathers but once he settles with his team he builds a complete unit, it really is a shame Mel could not keep out of it, he knew the type of character he employed. I suppose it's a bit late now that he has probably learnt his lesson.  

I sincerely hope that Mel, hopefully with the aid of what Stevie Mac has seen already will go all out to secure an established manager to get us out of this mess ASAP, even if that is the Mac temporarily. We cannot seriously carry on like this any longer, surely even R and R can see that this is tarnishing any reputation for a future in management they think they have. And lastly I really hope (the majority) of the players got up this morning and took a long hard look in the mirror and thought about how pathetic there effort to perform and fight to get out of this mess really is, time to stand up and be counted, everyone connected with my beloved football club.

6 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

For my two pennies worth Mel should have stayed away from the training ground when he actually made the right appointment in Pearson. If you read about Pearson and his methods he has a very specific way of starting his appointments. Working out who are principally the characters he wants and more importantly the ones he wants away from the club.

Yes he ruffles feathers but once he settles with his team he builds a complete unit, it really is a shame Mel could not keep out of it, he knew the type of character he employed. I suppose it's a bit late now that he has probably learnt his lesson.  

Maybe but Pearson seemed to want to change quite a lot, maybe even overhaul everything and we were not winning a lot of matches, no wonder Mel Morris was looking closely at him. A poor appointment ultimately and some of those matches were bad to watch. 

This committee thing isnt working. I know its not been many games but with Wycombe and Coventry coming up we need to dp something. 

We either need a manager coming in or make someone from within the club the actual manager. 

Shocking performance last night. It needs sorting. 

Archived