New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

ALSO:-

The last time we were in division three (League one) All the teams raised their game for the rare opportunity of playing in front of a packed BBG.

An empty Pride Park won't hold the same incentive (even if fans are allowed in!)

thats something to look forward too then

38 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

Imagine if we had Amazon filming this season. Gonna happen eventually. ? They'll give us £10m for this kind of circus. 

Amazon could have had the best, longest running sports doc in history. 13 years of sheer gold. 

When the pictures came out of all the squad smiling and laughing after Cocu departed there were plenty of remarks about how happy everybody looked ...I definitely didn’t see it like that....we are bottom and we need to be fitter and quicker than we currently are ...in my opinion I would get rid of all of the coaching staff and being someone like Paul Cook in and get these players running through brick walls for the club!!! I honestly think the youngsters are the future so put faith in them and duck off players like Lawrence Holmes Rooney for a start and get the kids playing with a striker or two in Jan ...I actually think Mac has added to the confusion rather than being helpful as tonight was absolute garbage ...Cook in ....get rid of coaches ...if he does well he earns a contract ....he deserves a crack with a bigger team 

7 minutes ago, S8TY said:

When the pictures came out of all the squad smiling and laughing after Cocu departed there were plenty of remarks about how happy everybody looked ...I definitely didn’t see it like that....we are bottom and we need to be fitter and quicker than we currently are ...in my opinion I would get rid of all of the coaching staff and being someone like Paul Cook in and get these players running through brick walls for the club!!! I honestly think the youngsters are the future so put faith in them and duck off players like Lawrence Holmes Rooney for a start and get the kids playing with a striker or two in Jan ...I actually think Mac has added to the confusion rather than being helpful as tonight was absolute garbage ...Cook in ....get rid of coaches ...if he does well he earns a contract ....he deserves a crack with a bigger team 

Exactly.

DCFC is a benevolent fund for crap players. 

Tom Lawrence takes the mick every time he pulls on a Derby shirt.

18 minutes ago, S8TY said:

When the pictures came out of all the squad smiling and laughing after Cocu departed there were plenty of remarks about how happy everybody looked ...I definitely didn’t see it like that....we are bottom and we need to be fitter and quicker than we currently are ...in my opinion I would get rid of all of the coaching staff and being someone like Paul Cook in and get these players running through brick walls for the club!!! I honestly think the youngsters are the future so put faith in them and duck off players like Lawrence Holmes Rooney for a start and get the kids playing with a striker or two in Jan ...I actually think Mac has added to the confusion rather than being helpful as tonight was absolute garbage ...Cook in ....get rid of coaches ...if he does well he earns a contract ....he deserves a crack with a bigger team

I hope he finds a bigger team.....

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Exactly.

DCFC is a benevolent fund for crap players. 

Tom Lawrence takes the mick every time he pulls on a Derby shirt.

When's his contract end? I'd get rid in Jan. Put up with his BS for long enough. Tolerated it in the past because he would get goals and always looked capable of stepping it up and increasing his ratio. It's never happened. Now he can't score or assist. Time for him to leave. 

1 minute ago, Uptherams said:

When's his contract end? I'd get rid in Jan. Put up with his BS for long enough. Tolerated it in the past because he would get goals and always looked capable of stepping it up and increasing his ratio. It's never happened. Now he can't score or assist. Time for him to leave. 

Think it was 5 years and as it took three months to get him to come here so probably a right juicy old contract.  

There was always a thought why he played no games for Leicester in four years when he came.  We see the answer on a consistent basis

Archived