New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Why bloody post it then? You should know I don't read that level of detail @RoyMac5!!

fist shake GIF

Ahh sorry @angieram, I was using it to question the reliability of the tweeter ? But you never know...

I'm seriously worried that we'd appoint a piece of work like Allardyce. The joke would be on all those who ever questioned where Mac1s loyalty was! It'd be obvious with Allardyce paid pay day GIF

28 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Absolute state if this is true.

Cocu not yet sacked and on hold until takeover complete.

Rooney and Rosenior at logger heads.

Rooney of the two who gets the job, after it's quite clear he really really REALLY isnt up to it yet.

Hopefully just Twitter nonsense.

The date on the tweet was 9th November 

What on Earth have I come back from work to?!

Paddy Power suspending betting, Richard dropping teasers here there and everywhere, training ground bust ups, more horses than in IKEA meatballs.

It’s just missing a corner flag statement picture from Derby...

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If its a straight choice between Rooney and Allardyce then ld go Allardyce every single time. It might not be glamorous but he knows what he's doing. 

I like Rooney and i'm sure he'll be a good manager eventually but I agree, big sam for me over Rooney.

3 minutes ago, Monty said:

Big Sam now favourite with sky bet at 5/2

I hope not ...it’s like getting a sledgehammer to kill a fly!! We are short of strikers and ask any Everton fan about the poohouse football they endured ...if we are going to get someone then someone like Mac short term makes sense but Sam...we might be bottom but we will get out of it why so much panic ...we outplayed Bristol for large parts and if we had a striker or two we’d have beat them this is not the time for panic imo 

Archived