New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It definitely feels that more people are warming to the idea of Big Sam which surprises me given that general consensus of what was good under Cocu’s tenure was the academy development approach. I just fear that we will end up with a January splurge on more agricultural players the wrong side of 30. If it doesn’t work out we’re back to where we were post Rowett which in fairness might be acceptable to many. The Rowett squad left me really disengaged after the younger players we had previously l wouldn’t like to see that repeated. I could be completely wrong in this assessment but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to fear this happening. I do wonder if the sands are shifting in what is now a acceptable/desirable option due to our current plight. It could lead us to making a catastrophic decision.  

6 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

It definitely feels that more people are warming to the idea of Big Sam which surprises me given that general consensus of what was good under Cocu’s tenure was the academy development approach. I just fear that we will end up with a January splurge on more agricultural players the wrong side of 30. If it doesn’t work out we’re back to where we were post Rowett which in fairness might be acceptable to many. The Rowett squad left me really disengaged after the younger players we had previously l wouldn’t like to see that repeated. I could be completely wrong in this assessment but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to fear this happening. I do wonder if the sands are shifting in what is now a acceptable/desirable option due to our current plight. It could lead us to making a catastrophic decision.  

Mach 1

Mach 2 - The Return

Mach 3 - The Return 2

2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well I hope Richard’s saying nowt. The very thought of Allardyce here’s brought me out in hives. 

Do not bee over sensitive, Pearl Ram. Before long you will be buzzing. We are still combing through candidates as we speak.

Archived