New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mckram said:

Well I’ve just stuck £10 on John Gregory, now I’ll get my popcorn and watch the meltdown on here as his odds tumble.

It was either pay £10 to watch Derby on Wednesday or £10 on John Gregory, there’s only one that was going to provide entertainment. 

I have no idea what is going on. ITK

23 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Big Sam would be a huge appointment for any championship team. He is constantly drafted in by premier league teams who look like they are doomed.

Id love him at pride park, he’s get us out of trouble and we would actually have a chance of promotion if he is given the funds. 

He hasn't been drafted in by anybody at all for 2 and a half years.

19 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Because we concede too many, that’s why we are rooted at the bottom of the division. If you can’t score don’t concede! 

We have conceded 17 goals in 12 games, Reading have conceded 16 and are in 6th place in the table. Lack of scoring is definitely our issue.

26 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

We’re a team that can’t score, why would we want Allardyce?

We are a team that concede too? That’s why we are losing games! Allardyce will make a more balanced team, ones that can get a goal and defend as a team. He’s not managed all them teams and England if he didn’t know what he’s doing

1 minute ago, JayRam1 said:

We are a team that concede too? That’s why we are losing games! Allardyce will make a more balanced team, ones that can get a goal and defend as a team. He’s not managed all them teams and England if he didn’t know what he’s doing

We're losing games because we're the lowest scoring team in the league and can't buy a goal. We're not **that** bad defensively, we can be better, but that's far from our main problem.

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We're losing games because we're the lowest scoring team in the league and can't buy a goal. We're not **that** bad defensively, we can be better, but that's far from our main problem.

I can guarantee if allardyce was appointed we would start winning games!

44 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Big Sam would be a huge appointment for any championship team. He is constantly drafted in by premier league teams who look like they are doomed.

Id love him at pride park, he’s get us out of trouble and we would actually have a chance of promotion if he is given the funds. 

Paddy Power appointed Derby manager. He said that the odds were too good.

Archived