Cocu self-isolating

Carl Sagan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He would have taken training but they don’t have to isolate. People who have been in contact with Cocu do not have to isolate. You isolate if in contact with someone who has tested positive, Cocu hasn’t tested positive, he’s just been in contact with someone who has. If everyone had to self isolate due to contact with someone who was now self isolating themselves then everyone in the country would currently be isolating. Cocu would have had contact with the squad, they have contact with their family, their family with their work/school, and so on. Replicate that across everyone else who has tested positive and the domino effect would have us all isolating. 

so the conspiracy theories can stop. It’s just another chapter in our crazy recent history. 

I introduce you three basic principles to have a good life:

Love flat earthers because so then you know someone is more disappointing than you are.

Read Donald Duck, then you know someone is way more unluckier than you are.

Follow Derby County, so you know your life is actually pretty stable and fine.

You're welcome. Normally I charge 130€/hour for my knowledge, this one is for free.

1 hour ago, WilkoRam said:

He would have taken training but they don’t have to isolate. People who have been in contact with Cocu do not have to isolate. You isolate if in contact with someone who has tested positive, Cocu hasn’t tested positive, he’s just been in contact with someone who has. If everyone had to self isolate due to contact with someone who was now self isolating themselves then everyone in the country would currently be isolating. Cocu would have had contact with the squad, they have contact with their family, their family with their work/school, and so on. Replicate that across everyone else who has tested positive and the domino effect would have us all isolating. 

so the conspiracy theories can stop. It’s just another chapter in our crazy recent history. 

Aren’t we in a national lockdown?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

So we win at the weekend, and the naysayers will just say "Ah, but it's no thanks to Phil though is it, as he wasn't even involved"!

The guy just cannot get a break.

Anyway... before anyone else say's it... You couldn't make it up!  

We produce an energetic expansive game of football quite unlike anything seen from them for many games and the pro cocu gang will say, there you go I know he would get it right at some time, give him until January 

8 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Wasn't the watch bearer the brother of Rooney's agent? The agent that Pearce would have to negotiate with on a manager's contract?

And doesn't 2+2=73 ?

That’s just a ridiculous statement.............

everyone knows 2+2 = 32

A nice win and performance without him will show that he is the problem.. the team go out to play without his team talks at start and hall time. Surely someone else will decide on timing and which subs on the day. If he’s lost the players then this is there chance to show what it could be like without him

If we lose then it’s all his fault anyway ?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So we win at the weekend, and the naysayers will just say "Ah, but it's no thanks to Phil though is it, as he wasn't even involved"!

The guy just cannot get a break.

Quite some time ago I did posit whether Cocu was a 'lucky manager' - if such things exist? Is this latest good or bad luck?! ?

16 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

A nice win and performance without him will show that he is the problem.. the team go out to play without his team talks at start and hall time. Surely someone else will decide on timing and which subs on the day. If he’s lost the players then this is there chance to show what it could be like without him

If we lose then it’s all his fault anyway ?

I think the only thing that will be interpreted as not directly negative would be the same tactics implemented a little better with the result not especially important (an unlucky defeat maybe ok).  Another crappy performance even with a scrappy win is not going to change many people's views.  A stellar performance with different tactics will clearly show he has lost the dressing room.  I think he has run out time no matter what happens on Saturday but his absence makes the match a must watch for me at least, far more exciting than it could have been.

looks like the deck is loaded against him but that is a product of the last few months not just the last few days

Archived