Cocu self-isolating

Carl Sagan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Stephen Pearce has tested positive for Covid so Cocu and Mel are both having to self-isolate for 14 days!

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/11/Derby-county-covid-19-update

So, as some would believe, it's the game he needs to win to save his job and he cannot even prepare for it or attend it. You could not make it up.

That sums things up for the man. Unbelievably unlucky. 

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

So Stephen Pearce was meeting people when he’d already had to have a test?

They have 2 tests a week as routine. So they just carry on their usual activities between them. I’m assuming they had the tests 2 days ago and got the results today. 

1 minute ago, Mckram said:

They have 2 tests a week as routine. So they just carry on their usual activities between them. I’m assuming they had the tests 2 days ago and got the results today. 

SO did he go and cough all over the EFL board whilst pitching the takeover?

Imagain the harm to football that could be prevented if the EFL executive all self isolate for 2 weeks?

Just now, Mckram said:

Wasn't the watch bearer the brother of Rooney's agent? The agent that Pearce would have to negotiate with on a manager's contract?

And doesn't 2+2=73 ?

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Imagain the harm to football that could be prevented if the EFL executive all self isolate for 2 weeks?

lionel hutz simpsons GIF

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Great point that...

Wasn't our takeover hearing with the EFL today? Surely Stephen Pearce was in attendance!

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I'm not sure that's correct.

In the EFL, you only test players on return from international duty, not the twice a week standard the Prem has.

Nothing to stop us doing more tests, but it would be at our own expense.

Archived