Cocu self-isolating

Carl Sagan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Brummie Steve said:

Civis Romanus sum!

Which means, born in London, moved to Staffordshire, Educated in Grammar School. Now a forty year resident in Sandwell (the Black Country).

(Never lived in Brum but both parents born there.)

"It says 'Romans go home!' " 

"No it doesn't!"

43 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

If Cocu tests positive, will all of the players have to self isolate?

Good question (in that I don't know the answer, but I'd presume so). Government guidelines don't seem clear to me: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/nhs-test-and-trace-if-youve-been-in-contact-with-a-person-who-has-coronavirus/

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Good question (in that I don't know the answer, but I'd presume so). Government guidelines don't seem clear to me: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/nhs-test-and-trace-if-youve-been-in-contact-with-a-person-who-has-coronavirus/

And this advice is very unclear, because it is the law to self isolate if told by an NHS worker about being positive, or having been in contact with someone who treated positive. But, the law dues not require someone to self isolate if only alerted by the App. It is entirely up to the individual to decide.

The EFL, and DCFC have may additional H&S rules that players must follow.

I imagine that Cocu has self isolated because it seems prudent and sensible, rather than because an NHS worker from Test and Trace called him up!

Well wishing them all the best. This covid is a swine. I had a positive test last Saturday today is my 8th day of fever, I'm too ill to leave my bed. Picked this up at GP surgery where I work.  If I find the energy will switch on RD shortly. I have never felt this ill before, please everyone follow the 2 metre rule. COYR. 

Archived