Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I wouldnt if we become plastic with a new stadium called God knows what, no local players, £80 tickets and a soulless club. 

For someone who is constantly moaning about the manager, transfers, results and more it's a bit much now moaning about the potential for us to change all that by acquiring a rich investor.

How do you think we're ever going to afford all these nice things you demand if we remain a little community club? It's very unlikely we can have both.

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

For someone who is constantly moaning about the manager, transfers, results and more it's a bit much now moaning about the potential for us to change all that by acquiring a rich investor.

How do you think we're ever going to afford all these nice things you demand if we remain a little community club? It's very unlikely we can have both.

Well it's not one extreme or the other usually, if I had to choose between one extreme as I've said I'd rather us be a proper club. However ideally I would want an owner with abit more funds who doesnt have to be British just has to be not like Marinakis at Forest or someone very dodgy, so basically the majority of potential owners. 

Archived