Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If the deal has collapsed how could Mel come out and announce?

There would be uproar.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mel broke into Moor Farm though a window, nicked his Burton Menswear shoes and sodded off to Marseille until it all blows over.

So what do we do just wait and wait? If this time next week it's still silence what would you expect to come from Pride Park? The longer this drags on the worst it effects our club. Stagnation is the word. 

4 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

So what do we do just wait and wait? If this time next week it's still silence what would you expect to come from Pride Park? The longer this drags on the worst it effects our club. Stagnation is the word. 

Sounds like you need to put some music on and start getting jiggy ziggy. Chill out man otherwise you'll look silly when this all goes through and your buying a shirt with Bin Khaled on the back. 

23 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If the deal has collapsed how could Mel come out and announce?

There would be uproar.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mel broke into Moor Farm though a window, nicked his Burton Menswear shoes and sodded off to Marseille until it all blows over.

But did he have a sausage cob before he left ?

20 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Sounds like you need to put some music on and start getting jiggy ziggy. Chill out man otherwise you'll look silly when this all goes through and your buying a shirt with Bin Khaled on the back. 

Fair enough I'm just a passionate fan who's supported the club for 49 years sorry for posting because I care for the club. 

Christ I've no idea how some of you get through your daily lives making up these scenarios of doom in your heads. Until you actually know anything what is the point of wetting the bed over it. Some of you need to learn a bit of patience rather than think the worlds ending just because you haven't heard anything yet.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Christ I've no idea how some of you get through your daily lives making up these scenarios of doom in your heads. Until you actually know anything what is the point of wetting the bed over it. Some of you need to learn a bit of patience rather than think the worlds ending just because you haven't heard anything yet.

Patience is a great virtue indeed and Mel Morris will be thinking the same thing

I think what is bothering people on here is this was supposed to be going through 2 weeks then last week now next week,if we are to see a new management team installed its not leaving a great deal of time for them to access the squad and look at possible incomings in January because by crikey we need some

TBH I think some of the more rational concern is understandable.

We are a mess on the field and it feels like it’s all a bit of a mess off the field too. 

The two things are feeding into each other and creating a perfect storm making people panic! 

You’ll always get the needy whiners.........but I think most sensible people would be much more relaxed on the takeover delays if we were mid table and not in danger!

54 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

TBH I think some of the more rational concern is understandable.

We are a mess on the field and it feels like it’s all a bit of a mess off the field too. 

The two things are feeding into each other and creating a perfect storm making people panic! 

You’ll always get the needy whiners.........but I think most sensible people would be much more relaxed on the takeover delays if we were mid table and not in danger!

I think there is quite a bit of difference between rational concern and worry that this will fall through, and coming on this thread daily to state that it categorically isn't happening, getting your knickers in a twist in the process.

Just sit back and wait. 99% of us want this to happen, and crying to yourself on a forum isn't going to speed up the process in any way.

Archived