Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

their performance is miles away, much of the time. The squad is not miles away   No way.  The table reflects a comedy of errors from all concerned 

The squad is better than where it is, but not by a great amount. It’s still a below average Championship team in my view, full of too much dross.

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

I reckon 13 more pages of waffle should be enough to drive them insane enough to sign the contract.

good point   maybe as part of the due diligence the SHeikh's lawyers are carefully reviewing these posts and they are only on page 78.  We should try to make them shorter so that they catch up in 48 hours 

Things will settle quickly when the takeover happens. We have seen many teams lack stability when big changes take place but they all settle down and make progress soon enough. Sure enough the points total dies not look good but there are a few teams around us may find it.more difficult to turn things around because we have a better squad on paper and when confidence returns we will rise up the table. Wayne will stabilise things soon enough. He has international profile and many players will want to come to work with him. Steve has many connections and can recommend players to Wayne for his assessment perhaps.

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

Things will settle quickly when the takeover happens. We have seen many teams lack stability when big changes take place but they all settle down and make progress soon enough. Sure enough the points total dies not look good but there are a few teams around us may find it.more difficult to turn things around because we have a better squad on paper and when confidence returns we will rise up the table. Wayne will stabilise things soon enough. He has international profile and many players will want to come to work with him. Steve has many connections and can recommend players to Wayne for his assessment perhaps.

If the deal is ever done still think it will collapse and were left with Morris. 

5 hours ago, Rampage said:

Yep, the novice route is definitely the way forward to get us out of this mess. He has plenty of time to learn from his mistakes. I think experience is overrated ?

I give up on it not being done this week due to so called holidays in the UAE, and isn't Friday a Sunday over there where they will be having a lie in sleeping off an hangover like we do over here ?.

If it's not completed next week its not happening, and here's another thing, it will never be mentioned by the the club just like last time.

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

I give up on it not being done this week due to so called holidays in the UAE, and isn't Friday a Sunday over there where they will be having a lie in sleeping off an hangover like we do over here ?.

If it's not completed next week its not happening, and here's another thing, it will never be mentioned by the the club just like last time.

I think we'll find something out due to the managerial situation. Everyone knows the new owners have to sign off on it. If Rooney gets confirmed before the deal is done then it isn't happening. If we lose on Saturday then the Sheilk will have to be told to poo or get off the pot. 

We can't carry on in this limbo.

Archived