Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think we really need to win this one.  Nasty feeling if we don't. A bit of space will be between us and mid table if we don't come Saturday evening. Why have we filled our team with central defenders . I'm lost with this ?

Clough would’ve been slaughtered for similar negativity. 

Richards done well since he came on, how we are not winning this 3-1 is beyond me. Ref has given us duck all since the freekick. Lawrence and Waggy should have been off on 60 mins for Sibley and Richards, bizarre subs,

Come on Derby lets get a winner!

3 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Everyone moaning about the subs... Who do people want us to bring on? It isn't like we have a strong bench. 

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

For who though? Shinnie is a vital cog in our team and Knight has been more effective this season

Sibley on the wing like the last game. Holmes on as well. We can't defend in our half all game - we need fresh legs to give us a threat at the other end of the pitch. 

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

Everyone moaning about the subs... Who do people want us to bring on? It isn't like we have a strong bench. 

Defence wasn’t the problem we were still attacking and getting in good positions but couldn’t keep the ball, and needed a bit more quality to make the most of it, so you bring on Sibley and Kazim for me and we could’ve easily made it 2, Cardiff looked poor.

Instead he changed the defence upset the balance we had and they score from nothing. Then he still brings on another defender after the goal. He’s thrown away 2 points with shocking negative management.

Archived