Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Defence wasn’t the problem we were still attacking and getting in good positions but couldn’t keep the ball, and needed a bit more quality to make the most of it, so you bring on Sibley and Kazim for me and we could’ve easily made it 2, Cardiff looked poor.

Instead he changed the defence upset the balance we had and they score from nothing. Then he still brings on another defender after the goal. He’s thrown away 2 points with shocking negative management.

He’ll run out of road soon enough. Can’t keep on tossing points away at home, the table will firm up soon and he’ll be gone. 

Just now, nottingram said:

Good performance, multiple openings created just not quite getting there with the final ball, but otherwise really good.

We are getting there

What game were you watching ? They hit the bar twice ?!?

Subbing Forsyth for Byrne was weird when he brought on Te Wierik to play RWB later on. But Byrne obviously still had a knock carried over from that challenge on Friday.

A shame w couldn't hold onto the lead again, we need to make the most of our early game dominance. Our chances dry up in the second half as our attackers can't keep up the tempo for the full game at the moment.

I thought CKR linked up really well with Waggy when he came on. I'd like to see a bit more of that in future matches.

Jozwiak being carried off at full time is a concern. Hamstring?

Archived