Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shang said:

This is what happens when you don't take your chances. We've had multiple great opportunities to put the ball away but decision making in the last third has been shocking.

This. I think the fault lies with our wastefulness, with the ref and our penalty claims and not so much with Cocu. Felt Buchanan (who's had a great game) was the one done in the end, playing right wing back.

But we've looked dangerous all game. We can still win this. Come on, Derby!

We have played fairly well tonight, not too many complaints, HOWEVER, I feel that the manager could have made some changes sooner than he has. I feel that most of us could feel the pressure building in the last 20 minutes. Unfortunately Cocu has failed to react (this is not the first time). In my opinion Cocu does not react enough to changing circumstances during a game.

Other than that, and of course the lapse of concentration for the goal, we have been fairly solid so far ?

Why the hell did Cocu not make any changes. We needed another attacker on - not 2 more defenders. And then they inevitably score as we drop further back. So infuriating watching us try and defend a 1-0 lead for half the game.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

This. I think the fault lies with our wastefulness, with the ref and our penalty claims and not so much with Cocu. Felt Buchanan (who's had a great game) was the one done in the end, playing right wing back.

he should have never have moved to right wing back though. if so bring te wierik on and move wisdom there

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

No need for subs in a must win game. Bring te Wierk on when we are winning by three clear goals

Archived