Nottingham Forest v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

I just want to see a bit of attacking endeavour.  Can understand why he's gone very defensive after Blackburn.  It worked against Norwich and nearly against Watford save a wonder goal. By worked I mean not conceding, not scoring, which is all our concern.

Maybe with Waggy back and Lawrence fit we may see something.  Bielik and Ibe in U23 this week I think, so all being well they might be available from next week possibly. Duncan is also a question for me. If he's good enough for an England call up, and to play for 20 odd mins, isn't he worth a punt for something different? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

Would love to see this.

image.png.919cd0418c899b70a97237f90561db56.png

But expect to see this.

image.png.6fd28af296fb501cb8dce4fe383debd5.png

The 1st one yes please, we need to get at them from the off. The second line up 1-0 defeat at best 

18 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

I've gone with a simple 4-3-3 with an emphasis on lots of movement and positive forward attacking play.

1561590396_Screenshot_20201022-221122_FootballBoard.thumb.jpg.8956055112fa7c9379cdb73cb878f437.jpg

Filthy red dog scumbags aren't gonna know what's hit em.

Israeli international Louie Sibley is one of 2020's strangest plot twists yet.

10 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Why is Clarke assisting Marshall for an own goal? Other than that it’s great.

No he's just running back to the goal to have a sip of Marshall's Gatorade - the ball's in the other net look! Jewie Sibbo just banged it in from 65 yards. 1-0 that is.

Archived