Nottingham Forest v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Don't think Mad Mel's piggy bank would stand it. There's a few on here who will be if we lose tho......come back later on Friay noght if you've won and it'll be me, thee and @Curtains?

If nothing else,it will be interesting to see just how many games we can lose or fall further towards relegation before Mel's sphincter implodes.

5 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

We’ve got about our strongest squad available. No team will have a full team without injuries. So if were not competitive Olin the next few babes we definitely need a manager that can get the best out of these players 

Would say we are closer now but we’ve had a lot of first team players unavailable for a while. I would bet more than almost all other teams in this league 

27 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Have we ever gone into a this local Derby in recent times with such low expectations?

(Avoidance of humiliation is a good result?)

We are going into the game on the back of the worst start to a season since god knows when sitting 4th from bottom and they go into it being a point ahead of us thanks to a battling draw with Rotherham at home..... pathetic from both teams.

29 minutes ago, CROSSWORD said:

You can have the strongest team in the league but if they lack confidence and motivation they are canon fodder .

Exactly. We can’t keep blaming the injuries. Lack of shots and positive football is very concerning. How much longer do we give him? I know the players are as much to blame but certain managers can give teams a lift, more confidence and play more direct which were missing. I want cocu to succeed as he’s had terrible luck but if we carry on we’ll get relegated. Even if we beat forest I can’t see our style of play being enough to get us out this position come the end of the season. We’re on our worst run probably since 07-08 if you count the back end of last season too. 

Archived