Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I think thats it for me.

I'm not angry, far more disappointed and sad. 

I really wanted Cocu to be a success, I think he is a brilliant bloke and genuinely a good manager. It just simply hasn't worked out.

He's had some of the worst luck of anyone I have ever known.

At this point though, he is starting to make some strange and kind of desperate decisions and its at a detriment to the team. 

We played 4-2-3-1 in the week and it didnt work, today we went 3-4-3 and I think we were unlucky to be behind. But second half we've gone back to what we know didn't work. After that it just felt like throw more attackers on without any thought to shape or organisation. 

I wish Cocu all the best and thank him for the work he's done especially in bringing young players likes Knight, Buchanan and Whittaker to the fore.

Just now, Shuff264 said:

Yea I think thats it for me.

I'm not angry, far more disappointed and sad. 

I really wanted Cocu to be a success, I think he is a brilliant bloke and genuinely a good manager. It just simply hasn't worked out.

He's had some of the worst luck of anyone I have ever known.

At this point though, he is starting to make some strange and kind of desperate decisions and its at a detriment to the team. 

We played 4-2-3-1 in the week and it didnt work, today we went 3-4-3 and I think we were unlucky to be behind. But second half we've gone back to what we know didn't work. After that it just felt like throw more attackers on without any thought to shape or organisation. 

I wish Cocu all the best and thank him for the work he's done especially in bringing young players likes Knight, Buchanan and Whittaker to the fore.

What kind of "good" manager leads a side to the bottom of the championship?

Just now, sage said:

I'm in the out camp now with a heavy heart.

I don't think he is a bad manager. He has simply had a dreadful run if luck.

However the players have lost belief. So that's it 

Time for another poll?  Or are we all polled out after the last few days? Haha

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What kind of "good" manager leads a side to the bottom of the championship?

Theres plenty of good managers and good players that have gone to clubs and it simply hasn't worked out, that doesn't condemn them as terrible.

We've had good spells under Cocu that has convinced me he is capable of getting a team to play good effective football and most importantly win games. You can't argue that everything ahs been against him here.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Time for another poll?  Or are we all polled out after the last few days? Haha

I think it would be interesting to see how opinion has changed. I'm now thinking he has to go, it's just untenable unfortunately. The idea was great, and I'm all for giving time. But I think that's the final nail in the coffin. 

Just now, GboroRam said:

I think it would be interesting to see how opinion has changed. I'm now thinking he has to go, it's just untenable unfortunately. The idea was great, and I'm all for giving time. But I think that's the final nail in the coffin. 

Exactly my thinking, @GboroRam

I think a lot of people who voted in the last poll were hanging in the IN camp by a thread. 

I'd be interested to see what the opinion is now...though we can probably guess.

If Cocu has any decency about him, he'll resign after that performance.
I've been saying we need to see our full strength team play together before making any decisions and todays was our "strongest" lineup of the season and we were dogshit. Walk away Cocu instead of waiting for a pay off you don't deserve.

Archived