Harry Wilson - gone to Cardiff on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Hmm... I’m young, rich and Welsh... why would I possibly choose to live in Cardiff?? ??

Derby on the other hand has a velodrome and a closed Assembly Rooms. 

With COVID he may as well be in Derby, can’t exactly go anywhere. Even Middlesbrough would be attractive in these times

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Hmm... I’m young, rich and Welsh... why would I possibly choose to live in Cardiff?? ??

Derby on the other hand has a velodrome and a closed Assembly Rooms. 

Football wise, I would say Derby.

I have been to Cardiff (jut before lockdown) Give me Cardiff for a place to live/go out any time. Lovely place.

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

Wow to say I’m disappointed is a understatement.

Wheres all the cash gone from the sales of Bogle and Lowe? 

Why does it have to have gone anywhere? Maybe the club dont think the cost of the deal is worth it and dont want to overpay 

Wow to say I’m disappointed is a understatement.

Wheres all the cash gone from the sales of Bogle and Lowe? 

Wild guess but I suspect it’s going on paying the players wages for as long as it can, given the club aren’t allowed anyone in the stadium for the foreseeable, probably all season.

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Why does it have to have gone anywhere? Maybe the club dont think the cost of the deal is worth it and dont want to overpay 

We spent what? Ten million on Bielik, have handed contracts out for fun over the past several years and have just signed a 34 year old journeyman though... so it’s kind of odd we haven’t gone in for a player whose shown he’s more than capable at this level and beyond. 

Quality> Quantity  

We spent what? Ten million on Bielik, have handed contracts out for fun over the past several years and have just signed a 34 year old journeyman though... so it’s kind of odd we haven’t gone in for a player whose shown he’s more than capable at this level and beyond. 

Quality> Quantity  

Bielik fee while has the potential to reach 10 million with the addons we agreed its almost certainly isn't anywhere near that yet. ( didn't play many games last season, etc)

1 minute ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Shame to lose out on Wilson but I think we have good midfield options now when everyone is fully fit. The purchases of Ibe and Joswiak look like good bits of business. It’s disappointing that Wilson has gone to a rival club (league rival) and strengthened them. 

Bielik will stub him out like a fag butt.

3 minutes ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Shame to lose out on Wilson but I think we have good midfield options now when everyone is fully fit. The purchases of Ibe and Joswiak look like good bits of business. It’s disappointing that Wilson has gone to a rival club (league rival) and strengthened them. 

But at least he hasn't gone the wrong way down the A52

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

Talksport said we did make an offer 

I suspect Cardiff's was just better ?‍♂️

I would have loved to have Wilson back but he'd be icing rather than cake - We have Jozwiak, Lawrence, Ibe, Waggers, Rooney, Sibley and Whittaker who need game time across the front line - Getting enough game time between them would already be a challenge (when they're all fit) 

Would Wilson have been an improvement to our squad? Absolutely yes

Am I a little gutted he isn't coming back? Yes

Would I have wanted us to break the bank to make it happen? No

Archived