Harry Wilson - gone to Cardiff on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Cocu was honest and said exactly what I thought he would. He would like him at the club but the financial situation makes it difficult. There's definitely something in the works at an early stage as otherwise he would have just shut it down. Liverpool are just likely waiting for the deadline trying to get as much as possible. I reckon it could still happen as long as we're willing to put the funds forward

Liverpool need reminding that we paid them to much for wisdom, £15 million for Ibe and doubled the value of Wilson - we have been a good place for them to park their players in our showroom 

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

What’s what? All your posts are so bloody miserable. He can still sign. We’re still favourite. 

Cocu said 'at this stage there won't be any more incomings. Maybe things will change.' which is a very honest comment. He hasn't completely shut down the possibility but doesn't want to give anyone false hope. 

In all honesty though I don't think cocu has much to do with this signing if it was to happen. If Wilson wasn't here with us a couple of seasons ago I highly doubt we'd be looking at it now. It's down to Mel and whether he is willing to get his chequebook out and end this window on a high giving us great optimism for the season. 

3 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Cocu was honest and said exactly what I thought he would. He would like him at the club but the financial situation makes it difficult. There's definitely something in the works at an early stage as otherwise he would have just shut it down. Liverpool are just likely waiting for the deadline trying to get as much as possible. I reckon it could still happen as long as we're willing to put the funds forward

Like a fart In a lift, Wilson will change the whole atmosphere at Derby but in a good way.

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

What’s what? All your posts are so bloody miserable. He can still sign. We’re still favourite.

He can yes but Cocu didn’t just say not likely he told us why, financially it’s too high for us, we’ve had a great window but this is a poor end if all we do is Richards 

Cocu would have made a mistake to say anything different. We are looking to get the best possible price on the deal and he is projecting a willingness to walk away from the table if Liverpool don't budge on the numbers.

Would love Harry back, he is easily good enough for the Premier League and is outstanding at this level.

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

He can yes but Cocu didn’t just say not likely he told us why, financially it’s too high for us, we’ve had a great window but this is a poor end if all we do is Richards 

Cocu is hardly going to say yes. He’d look like a lemon if we didn’t get it done. 

Archived