Harry Wilson - gone to Cardiff on a season long loan

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ultimately think it could be the team that stumps up the highest loan fee. I would like to think Harry would chose us over them teams due to him knowing us. But then again that lampard team is all but gone. Don’t want to say it but can see him going forest purely for the fact they’ll pay the most money for him. I’d hope we try a loan to buy 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I can't see this one happening, personally. He will go somewhere, but doubt it will be ourselves. Norwich looks to be the obvious choice for him. I expect Forest to put up the most money. 

I never understand why players choose to sign for Norwich when they actually have a choice - seriously you spend so long on the team bus 

We have to be very strong candidates as may Swansea due to the welsh connection ( forget Cardiff) whilst if Hughton wants him to join the 50 man squad he might get the owner to pay over the odds

i really hope we can do this one - he is a goal scorer especially in this league 

Gonna be THAT guy (again), where do we see him fitting in? We've singed Jozwiak and Ibe, Whittaker coming into form, Lawrence coming back from injury, there's a lot of healthy competition there (which is good, to an extent). 

Do we see Whittaker going out on loan perhaps? Or Wilson/Lawrence playing as the 10 

We can’t rely on Rooney too much and once we have a target man Rooney position will be behind the striker. Another good option. Can’t see Rooney playing midfiekd with Holmes, bielik, bird and knight. Don’t forget his set pieces. They’re better than Rooneys. Plus if sibley goes well be short in his position 

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Gonna be THAT guy (again), where do we see him fitting in? We've singed Jozwiak and Ibe, Whittaker coming into form, Lawrence coming back from injury, there's a lot of healthy competition there (which is good, to an extent). 

Do we see Whittaker going out on loan perhaps? Or Wilson/Lawrence playing as the 10 

Under McClaren, we had 4 top quality wingers who we cycled through so if one was having a bad game it didn't matter, and it meant they didn't get tired. It makes us flexible to do a 4-3-3 or just mix it up and play 3 at a time if we are doing 4-2-3-1. It gives us strength in depth.

Archived