Has Cocu lost the dressing room?

RoyMac5

Has Cocu lost the dressing room?  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I think that novelty has worn off now

I'm not sure - I think if he's unfit/tired then he runs less and slower and doesn't chase down - Which other players watch and think "okay we're supposed to be playing slower tempo today" when actually it's just "I'm knackered"

The squad has been cut to the bones since Lampard left.  I actually think PC over achieved last season when you look at what he had to work with. I still don't understand how we let Martin leave? 

No point changing the manager as I really don't think it will make any difference. 

We are now a last rebuilding. It's going to be a difficult season but we all need to get behind the club! 

17 hours ago, minesahartington said:

That’s a yes then based on cocus bizarre criticism of Clarke

That wasn’t criticism. He merely said that Clarke had returned from Brighton  lacking the level of fitness they expected of him. probably more to do with Brighton. They showed him a video to demonstrate what they meant. Nothing bizarre. 

it didn’t work out Because Wisdom had the worst game he has ever played for Derby. He will be back in next game. 

58 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So how is Cocu going to change it, when the constant is Mel?

I believe joiners gate was a real eye opener to Mel. I think this marked a turning point. But shifts in whole club attitude take time. 

I am certain that Mel and Cocu are united in what they are trying to do.

38 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Divs.

Not really, people were basing that off the performance last week which was lacking not only quality but effort. You are allowed to change your opinion as things change. Today we saw something we haven't seen in a long time, grit and passion to wear the shirt and fight for the club. So after this performance, we conclude that he hasn't lost the dressing room. 

On 28/09/2020 at 09:47, Ghost of Clough said:

How can we play out from the back when the players in front of the defence are too static? Rooney only creates space for himself when he drops into the false LB position. Get Rooney watching Chris Martin videos so he can get back to playing at #9... and make him run laps around the field for 2 hours. Get Knight and Shinnie/Holmes either side of Bird and the defence will once again have options to pass to.

??????, get Wayne Rooney to watch Chris Martin videos ,,, wow just wow ,if ever there was a post that sums up the crazy Martin skewed thinking it has to be the above

52 minutes ago, Archied said:

??????, get Wayne Rooney to watch Chris Martin videos ,,, wow just wow ,if ever there was a post that sums up the crazy Martin skewed thinking it has to be the above

Don't tar us all with the same brush. It is a bizarre idea. We don't want Rooney going backwards... His style when in attack is so different from Martins. Replace Martin with another player, but don't try to remove all Rooney's attacking experience from Man Utd days etc. Not to mention that Rooney has played with much better holding forwards than Martin!

Archived