Has Cocu lost the dressing room?

RoyMac5

Has Cocu lost the dressing room?  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good point and might explain a few things. I know in my workplace they've put in all sorts of one way systems, cordoned off certain areas etc. I can’t find the boiler room at the moment and with the temperatures dropping I'm beginning to worry I'll not be able to get the heating going and I'll get in all sorts of trouble, that's my problem though, I'm sure I'll figure something out but if Cocu has lost the dressing room it could explain the recent bad form. 

I was a massive Cocu fan up until yesterday. Injuries are 1 thing, but leaving out our best defender at a time when we are leaking goals, playing a 4ft 2" Marriott upfront on his own, it's silly.  

If we lose our next game, Its curtains I'm afraid. Especially if we want to try and make the playoffs, because the way we are playing now, we would be lucky to finish mid table

Yes, sadly. That much was evident from our performance yesterday. Players not putting the effort in, seemingly ignoring the managers instructions, and just generally ambling around like they didn’t know what they were meant to be doing. Rooney being the best example. All classic indications that a manager has lost the faith of his players, and the after match interview didn’t sound too good in that regard either. 

Personally think it’s an absolute disgrace that players just stop playing for managers when they don’t like them, but it’s happened time and time again at various clubs in recent years. Pathetic really, but once it happens, things only tend to go one way. I don’t think Cocu will get the sack just yet, but the writings on the wall. I’ll be astounded if he sees Christmas in charge of Derby.

21 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

What does 'lose the dressing room' mean?

I always interpreted it as the point at which the players no longer know what they’re supposed to be doing. 

Tom Ince going to close down Liverpool only for Pearson to tell him to stay back, the former then looking confused, was the moment I realised he’d lost it. 

Archived