Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

First game for me this season.
What with holidays, then being busy, I am yet to see a ball kicked, and yet to take advantage of my Free RamsTV.  The latter will continue today, as I have SkySports via NowTV.

Having now seen the starting line up, I can't say I'm particularly up for it, if I'm honest.  The Sky intro hasn't helped, with all the doom and gloom Rams stats.  "Worse start since..." etc, etc.

But... and it's a big but... It might well prove to be one of those games!  I'm a great believer in "being there" just in case things go well.  I'll cling on to that mantra for now.

Fingers crossed - Check
Sunglasses on - Check
Hope slowly eating away at my heart - Check.

COME ON Derby...

We’re going to win m’owd Mucka.

LOL!!!

Curtis back, that in itself is interesting. 

key is going to be Holmes getting close enough to Rooney. 

what price a cavalry moment at 80 mins with JHI and Marriott coming on ?

come on Derby .. blood and guts today, we need an 11 man performance. 

I have to leave for work in 20 minutes so I’ve set to record....... dilemma is can I get through shift without checking score and watch at 11 30 tonight. Maybe watching first 10 minutes will give me a clue......Let’s be havin you Rams, Delia free Carrow Road, gotta work in our favour?

29 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

In terms of a pre match team selection is this the most depressing team we have put out since Paul Jewell?

FTFY

Kill or cure selection. I have written this game off but anything is possible with this selection. We need to score within 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Curtis back, that in itself is interesting. 

key is going to be Holmes getting close enough to Rooney. 

what price a cavalry moment at 80 mins with JHI and Marriott coming on ?

come on Derby .. blood and guts today, we need an 11 man performance. 

We need a determined, aggressive, hard working performance.

I haven’t read the comments, but just seen the team on SKY.

That’s it, not even bothering to watch ?

I would rather he start with: Whittaker, Trialist, Marriott, Joz, Sibbers - At least LOOK like we’re trying to score.

This is a shower of sh** and, nice guy as he seems, Cocu is NOT the right man for this job - I genuinely think he’ll be gone in a few weeks, if not after today ?

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

First game for me this season.
What with holidays, then being busy, I am yet to see a ball kicked, and yet to take advantage of my Free RamsTV.  The latter will continue today, as I have SkySports via NowTV.

Having now seen the starting line up, I can't say I'm particularly up for it, if I'm honest.  The Sky intro hasn't helped, with all the doom and gloom Rams stats.  "Worse start since..." etc, etc.

But... and it's a big but... It might well prove to be one of those games!  I'm a great believer in "being there" just in case things go well.  I'll cling on to that mantra for now.

Fingers crossed - Check
Sunglasses on - Check
Hope slowly eating away at my heart - Check.

COME ON Derby...

Lucky you

Archived