Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to criticise the team selection. Then I saw the bench.

It’s so frustrating that we have a team of good footballers and no combination of them offers a team that looks like it’s going to win.

I don’t think we have any crap players anymore. But we’re not a team yet, not even close.

Just now, gccrowdpleaser said:

Skipp is the one to watch for then today. Max Bird should be watching him. 2 days difference in age and he'll show what Bird should be looking to do.

Buendia and Hernandez concern me.

An awful lot depends on how much we can get Holmes on the ball. 

No problem with Rooney up top.

I think, given what was said by Cocu, it’s difficult to escape the conclusion that he’s trying to prove a point to Bird. 

If its not a back 5 im pretty happy. Curtis & Clarke are our best centre backs. Defenders job id to defend 

Evans can sit & shinnie & knight are work horses will be box to box hopefully 

Glad Rooney is upfront & not defensive midfield. He's a striker not a defender. 

Hopefully 4-3-3. If it is i think its a positive line up 

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

State of that team and people are turning their noses up at Charlie Austin.

I’m only concerned that he’s a rushed signing job. He’s a good player and scored goals so no issue for me.

just hope he’s fit as we need someone ready to play v Watford after the break. Don’t want another one who isn’t fit for 4 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

I’m only concerned that he’s a rushed signing job. He’s a good player and scored goals so no issue for me.

just hope he’s fit as we need someone ready to play v Watford after the break. Don’t want another one who isn’t fit for 4 weeks.

He won't be a rushed signing job. He's been linked for weeks. Obviously they've tried for Dursun and quite rightly they aren't being held to ransom for a player that they can agree a free transfer with in January.

Archived