Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

Saturday 3rd October, 12:30PM KO

Duck this, rest of you lot can’t buy a win between you. You can argue about Cocu being clueless, about our defenders being useless, or about our attackers being toothless.... but we all know the real problem with Derby at the moment. And that is that I’m not currently starting the match day threads. Well, that’s about to change.... time for me to lead us through the rest of the season unbeaten!

Right then... what to do with the team? Think the first thing to do is to tell Rooney to duck off back to Manchester or wherever else he’d rather be... because he clearly doesn’t want to be on that pitch in a Derby shirt. Maybe we might have a chance then. Then let’s ducking go at them, 4-3-3 style! :

Marshall

Byrne Te Weirik Clarke LB

Shinnie

Holmes(C) Sibley

Waghorn ST Jozwiak

Probably a bit hopeful on Waghorn, Knight in for him if he’s still injured. LB and ST positions hopefully filled by new signings.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall

Byrne      te Wierik     Clarke     Forsyth  

Shinnie

Holmes             Knight

Sibley

Marriott       Jozwiak

I don't think it matters what teams playing at the moment unfortunately, can't see anything but a loss and no goals scored...

but still... COYR! 

5 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Marshall 

Byrne Davies Clarke Fozzy

Holmes Knight Bird shinnie joswiak

Marriott

waghorn for marriott if fit. Bird sits knight & shinnie go box to box 

Cocu said today Waghorn is still not training, Lawrence is near but they still have to be careful with his shoulder. 

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Scheepers

Shinnie 

Knight Sibley

Holmes Waghorn (if fit) Jozwiak

If Waghorn isn't fit I'm putting Whittaker in instead. If we're not contractually obliged to play him I'd be dropping Rooney. I'd also give Bird some time out of the team - Shinnie to fill in until Bielik is back. Left back I have no idea who to play there, but I'm going to give Scheepers a chance. Play Knight in his more natural position.

Whatever players he plays it’ll be a 5 5 0 formation, boring possession based football with zero shots on target and tons of sideways and backwards passing ????? We’ll lose 

50 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Saturday 3rd October, 12:30PM KO

Duck this, rest of you lot can’t buy a win between you. You can argue about Cocu being clueless, about our defenders being useless, or about our attackers being toothless.... but we all know the real problem with Derby at the moment. And that is that I’m not currently starting the match day threads. Well, that’s about to change.... time for me to lead us through the rest of the season unbeaten!

Right then... what to do with the team? Think the first thing to do is to tell Rooney to duck off back to Manchester or wherever else he’d rather be... because he clearly doesn’t want to be on that pitch in a Derby shirt. Maybe we might have a chance then. Then let’s ducking go at them, 4-3-3 style! :

Marshall

Byrne Te Weirik Clarke LB

Shinnie

Holmes(C) Sibley

Waghorn ST Jozwiak

Probably a bit hopeful on Waghorn, Knight in for him if he’s still injured. LB and ST positions hopefully filled by new signings.

The team I'd go for as it stands...we desperately need that striker...you know it's bad when our only rated striker is playing so badly he gets replaced by a pretty average midfielder.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

The team I'd go for as it stands...we desperately need that striker...you know it's bad when our only rated striker is playing so badly he gets replaced by a pretty average midfielder.

I wholeheartedly agree we need a striker that suits our tactics but playing devils advocate we need to take a look at Blackburn today. They have a player up front in Armstrong that is very much in the mould of Marriott and  they certainly get far more out of him than Marriott. You know who I'd prefer up there but if I mentioned him then it truly would send some into meltdown.  

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I wholeheartedly agree we need a striker that suits our tactics but playing devils advocate we need to take a look at Blackburn today. They have a player up front in Armstrong that is very much in the mould of Marriott and  they certainly get far more out of him than Marriott. You know who I'd prefer up there but if I mentioned him then it truly would send some into meltdown.  

Quite,shushhhhh,don't mention the war?

I'm more concerned with Cocu than individual players performances to be honest mate,we know marriott can play well,as can the rest of the squad who look to be underperforming.

Something's going badly wrong with their coaching and management.

I like Cocu as a man,he's a decent,honest nice bloke but it's clearly all going wrong for him and his influence on the squad.

In hindsight,he who can't be mentioned was clearly more astute in his decision not to remain with us than originally thought.

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Quite,shushhhhh,don't mention the war?

I'm more concerned with Cocu than individual players performances to be honest mate,we know marriott can play well,as can the rest of the squad who look to be underperforming.

Something's going badly wrong with their coaching and management.

I like Cocu as a man,he's a decent,honest nice bloke but it's clearly all going wrong for him and his influence on the squad.

In hindsight,he who can't be mentioned was clearly more astute in his decision not to remain with us than originally thought.

I hope so and expect his resignation on Monday morning

Archived