• Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall

Byrne      Wisdom Clarke   Buchanan 

Rooney Bird 

Knight           Sibley          Jozwiak 

Hector- Ingram 

(Shonibare if Jozwiak not fit) 

If ever we needed 3 points, some goals and a boost it’s this game. 

there were signs against Luton that we can play but we need more muscle, grit and Most importantly to move the ball at pace. 

Can we do it without a sharp front end ? 

worried ... but hopeful as always

Will Kamil be fit ? Too soon for Ibe off the bench ? Waggy and Lawrence ... we need that healing elixir pronto. 

Marshall

Byrne          te Wierik         Clarke          Shinnie

Bird  

Rooney     Knight

Hector-Ingram       Marriott          Jozwiak 

Subs: Roos, Wisdom, Forsyth, Buchanan, Evans, Sibley, Whittaker 

On 20/09/2020 at 16:22, LeedsCityRam said:

As things stand, we are looking down to the bare bones from an attacking perspective. Below lineup assumes Marriott & Jozwiak are out & that no new faces arrive this week (Jozwiak in for Whittaker & swap sides with Knight if he is)

Defensively, thought Wisdom was fine yesterday & doesnt deserve to be dropped. Forsyth wasnt great & I do like Shinnie's busy style so would go for him at LB over Buchanan (especially as a lot of youth in the team). Important he & Byrne contribute width given the probable lack of Jozwiak.

Not sure there are many alternatives in our front 4...Hector-Ingram impressed me yesterday, really hope he can step up. Needs to focus on holding it & bringing others into play. In turn, Knight/Sibley/Whittaker to look to move & drag them around, get as close to JHI as possible & try and get him in behind them.

Rooney to go back deeper, orchestrate & pick out the front 4. Would rather he be looking for the young lads than them trying to find him at number 10.

20200920_155512.thumb.jpg.8718eda4892bd1513ccbe876638a7336.jpg

I don't like this at all. Hector-Ingram is no goalkeeper. Knight, Sibley and Whitaker would be ripped apart in defence.  

Bird and Rooney are OK there.

Suggesting Shinnie, Clarke  wisdom and Byrne play behind the lone striker is madness. 

Marshall hasn't been great in  goal, so striker might suit him better (I like it).

Or am I missing something? ?

9 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I don't like this at all. Hector-Ingram is no goalkeeper. Knight, Sibley and Whitaker would be ripped apart in defence.  

Bird and Rooney are OK there.

Suggesting Shinnie, Clarke  wisdom and Byrne play behind the lone striker is madness. 

Marshall hasn't been great in  goal, so striker might suit him better (I like it).

Or am I missing something? ?

Shame, I think 3-2-4-1 has a great 1950's feel to it ?

8 hours ago, Yani P said:

Be good to at least get something here to have the season gather a bit of momentum..only 2 games in so stats mean very little but this is our worst start since we were relegated from the Prem..

Last time we were promoted we won 1 drew 2 and lost 3 of the first 6 so it is nothing to worry about yet. 

3 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Buchanan

Bird Rooney

Knight Sibley Jozwiak

JHL

This is assuming Marriott isn't fit. I don't think Buchanan is ready but he has to play. 

Or play Shinnie at left back.

Archived