Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been pretty woeful so far this season, so I don’t think many players can really argue they deserve their place 100%. Even Clarke can’t have any complaints at being dropped imo. I’d have even been tempted to put Roos in goal, Marshall has been unconvincing so far to say the least. We need to see a much improved performance in all areas of our side today, let’s hope the team Cocu has picked delivers.

I can’t say I’m enamoured by that side 

obvious absentees but Clarke for me, if he’s been dropped for one Bad game Then that’s madness 

how are our centre backs or indeed side ever going to gel together if they don’t play together .. to develope together they’ve got evolve together which means playing through the mistakes in order to build partnerships ... maybe if the centre backs had been given more game time TOGETHER in pre season friendlies... and not playing 18 yo kids to get them minutes we might look a bit more solid 

if I had the money I’d offer to buy everyone on the forum a drink if we kept a clean sheet today 

just don’t see it 

Interesting team. I think the forward line is more creative. Maybe they'll let loose today? We have four players who can score goals but what will be vital and is the most important thing is for Rooney (and Bird) to be prepared to drive forward and link with the attack. And the same for all the defenders. The first thought of every player should always be forwards rather than backwards.

There's a lot of optimism because of the new signings but because the signings aren't yet fit and we have our raft of injuries, today is going to be tough. The season will turn around eventually. It might not be today and if it isn't, we just have to keep the faith. But let's hope it is and we can get off the mark with a convincing win.

Come on you Rams! ???

Just now, Andicis said:

?? There was the one goal at Luton that even top level keepers let in due to confusion between defender and keeper, what else has he done wrong? 

Should have easily take much more control of that first Luton goal. Haven’t been convinced of his distribution either. Both our goalkeepers have played two games this season, Roos has been the better performer so far.

Archived