Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

11 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

EFL a complete shower of meat trumpets. Been wringing their grubby mitts for months now with no consideration of the damage caused. If the case is so cut and dried that it warrants a charge then there's no earthly reason for it to have dragged on past the end of the season and into the transfer window. Looking at the bare facts of the case I see no substance behind the charge anyway. I think Mel being part of the group that challenged their handling of media rights and the pitiful squealing from clubs who feared they might be relegated have a deal more to do with their meddling than any FFP directive.

These bankers remind me of the RFU up to England's world rugby win in 2003 where the RFU were raking in millions and paying the players an absolute pittance. Just a shame that the member clubs are so busy sniping at each other that they can't get their shizzle together and either kick these fools into touch or negotiate as a unit. Gibson in particular needs to shut his mealy mouth and stop slinging mud at other clubs and just take responsibility for buying crap players for stupid money and employing poohouse managers. As for that rick at Barnsley... Grrrr

So .. they wouldn’t be first on your social bubble list then ? ?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, GenBr said:

An MP said 5 to 10 Championship clubs could go into administration before the pandemic is over (no idea what he bases that on), so we could have our own little mini league if we join them - see who can get into positive points the fastest.

Mps say a lot of things 

90% of the time it’s utter ******** baalocks 

”don’t go to work, do go to work, if u can go to work Go to work but don’t go to work”

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So is today the day the DCFC Fans forum goes into absolute melt down?

Either way it wont be over as the 'losing' party will most likely appeal

Would be quite keen to see who this 'independent' panel is made up of - surely its got to be representative of the charge / experts in the field. (Sporting accountants / Asset management expert / property and estate valuation experts) 

Knowing the EFL its Rick Parry in a wig / Kieran Maguire rifling through public house records / Steve Gibson deflecting his pitiful clubs failure on to other teams ownership structures 

Also - worth noting that this isn't a 'legal' case, I wouldn't be surprised to see a counter suit returned by Morris for bringing forward of illegal proceedings / abuse of power and authority / defamation of character. If found guilty of the over valuing of the stadium in reports (not sure how it can be?) - then I'm pretty sure that would indicate towards Money laundering in a legal case.... Tred carefully EFL, your out of your depth as it is 

22 minutes ago, Burtonram2066 said:

Would be quite keen to see who this 'independent' panel is made up of - surely its got to be representative of the charge / experts in the field. (Sporting accountants / Asset management expert / property and estate valuation experts) 

Knowing the EFL its Rick Parry in a wig / Kieran Maguire rifling through public house records / Steve Gibson deflecting his pitiful clubs failure on to other teams ownership structures 

Also - worth noting that this isn't a 'legal' case, I wouldn't be surprised to see a counter suit returned by Morris for bringing forward of illegal proceedings / abuse of power and authority / defamation of character. If found guilty of the over valuing of the stadium in reports (not sure how it can be?) - then I'm pretty sure that would indicate towards Money laundering in a legal case.... Tred carefully EFL, your out of your depth as it is 

I heard David Prutton, Don Goodman, Billy Davies, Kenny Burns and that traveller lady who put a curse on the Baseball Ground, were on the independent panel.

30 minutes ago, Burtonram2066 said:

Not joiners' gate again? ?

@reverendo de duivel mentioned a page or so back how it works. The EFL chose 1 person, we chose 1 person, then a truly independent person is the third. We should, as per Birmingham's 9 points penalty case, see who the 3 people are/were, and how they reached their decision.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I heard David Prutton, Don Goodman, Billy Davies, Kenny Burns and that traveller lady who put a curse on the Baseball Ground, were on the independent panel.

How many people does Kenny Burns count as nowadays? 

There's an argument he's a panel himself 

9 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

How so? They signed off on the accounts and they signed off on the sale of the stadium. If they are right now then they were wrong then. That's weak AF. So... I blame them for their inept handling of media rights negotiations, I blame them for their punitive stance with clubs struggling to balance the books, I blame them for being cowed by Gibson's empty threats of legal action, I blame them for failing to protect and aid the clubs without whom, they'd not exist, I blame them for cowing to idle threats of litigation with no basis in law, I blame them for allowing embittered gobshite chairmen to sully the name of clubs and accuse them of wrongdoing without providing even a shred of evidence to support their mealy-mouthed and potentially slanderous outpourings, I blame them for failing to man up when the likes of QPR and Bournemouth openly flouted the rules (read took the ducking piss) and I blame them for taking over half a year to reach a resolution when they finally grew a pair. With respect, if you see that stance as pointless then I beg to differ.

For balance, I accept I know no more than the next guy, I even accept that despite this being a forum where folk express opinions, that my stance is 'pointless', but let's not pretend, whatever the outcome, that it's as simple as they are right and we are wrong or vice versa. The are wider issues in play than how clubs should or should not amortise assets or the definition of an arm's length transaction

*Still love ya though Rev ?

Sums up my feelings perfectly.

Archived