v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jimbo jones said:

Thank you! I thought I was going mad, but I expect my keeper to be able to keep hold of the ball from a slight bump from a left back, rain or no rain.

Worse than not being able to hold onto the ball, there was clearly no shout. No noise at all. 

I thought a keepers ability to command their area was everything? Or are we expecting our defenders to keep their eyes on attackers, the ball AND their goalkeeper to see what he's doing? 

1 minute ago, S8TY said:
4 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Just seen the comment “next season eh” seems like Cocu was accepting that with the subs he’s made. Don’t care who’s playing and who’s not playing it’s 11 v 11 and not having a shot on target is terrible. Cocu I think likes this football which is dross 

Expand  

The only dross is what you’re spouting in fact that’s being kind it’s utter ? 

2 minutes ago, Shang said:

It was always going to be a tough ask to get a result out of this game. It's super clear we desperately need a keeper.

Some good saves from Hamer, two duffers, two goals. You can make a run and no Rams player spits it. They are much fitter. Debut day for Rams U23s. Average age of team now eleven years and three months.

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Buchanan and Hamer wtf please take Whittaker off as well West Brom are better than us Lawrence and Waghorn and evening Marriott would’ve made a big difference we have no cutting edge 

Nothing sends a better message to our youngsters than taking one of them off 40 minutes after bringing him on.

You just look at the players that they've been able to bring on, and have brought on.

The difference is they have great strength in depth and are much further ahead of us in terms of squad development.

We're not there yet, but we will be.

Oddly I think we’ve done ok. It’s a situation like that Van Damme film “better soldier sir” 

WBA have worked very hard and deployed a lot of skill. We didn’t get any favours from Lady Luck or the ref - that’s the way it goes sometimes 

Archived