v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, brady1993 said:

In fairness it doesn't help when you have two first choice attackers suspended.

Even without, these teams have a depth of attacking quality that we just can't match. There's no shame in it. 

2 minutes ago, Kinder said:

We’d have had a very tough game tonight with out full strength team out.  Impossible with the players we’ve got missing. Shame, especially as I work with a very annoying Baggies supporter.

Impossible.... laughable. Does that stop us having a shot on goal. 

Can hardly complain, we have been bank. 

Anyway for me fozzy has been crap, holmes poo, bogle overrated (can't cross, looses the ball high up the pitch quite often with no effort to track back afterwards), Hamer thank the gods it's only a loan, he may be a decent stopper but can't kick and doesn't command his area well enough. Buchanan at fault for the second goal, but for that I blame Cocu, should not have brought him on.

On the bright side, Evans I thought has played well, Clark good again, Bird steady as per usual, Sibbo been a bit quiet tonight, but the boy is a talent. Anyway wasn't really expecting anything from the game and still only 3 points off Cardiff.  

Still optimistic for next season with all the youngsters. Onwards and upwards.

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Going to wake up one day, and realise it will be Ben Hamer’s last day at Derby County Football Club.

Not sure anything will be able to get me down that day.

To be fair to Hamer he’s made some quality saves today, but he’s poor on the basics and makes me incredibly nervous.......new keeper a priority.

I think we have played well tonight, WBA have just been better, just feel they also have a couple of extra gears to go through. They have an excellent defence and attack. 

clarke and Evans have played well as has shinny. Bogle has been poor, looks tired and uninterested. 

Archived