v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

How do you blame Buchanan there? Hamer shouldn’t be dropping it to give the corner away. Then someone didn’t follow their man for the goal

He didn’t drop it are you blind

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Sorry, but Buchanan was the wrong choice to bring on. Knocks the ball out of Hamer's hands when the 'keeper shouted for it. Then woeful defending by him from the resulting corner.

Can’t blame him for assuming Hamer wasn’t going to punch it in or something

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Well, we ain't going down and we ain't going up. Good signs for next season and if we get the summer right we can have a proper crack at it. 

Now would be a great time for the EFL to dock us 12 points and be done with that saga.

No blame on Buch there. Unfortunate but what can he do.

Corner was terribly defended. What a goal from WestBrom. Another spectacular goal. Wasn't as easy at it looks

Like I said before, amazing if we go up, but it could be another 2007 repeat if we do and don't strengthen significantly 

1 minute ago, WNC Ram said:

Season over.

In better news, we should be in decent shape next season.

Yep, season over.

No team has ever recovered from a 3 point deficit and 4 games left and with the opportunity to play the team they need to catch.

its utterly insurmountable.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

How do you blame Buchanan there? Hamer shouldn’t be dropping it to give the corner away. Then someone didn’t follow their man for the goal

Thank you! I thought I was going mad, but I expect my keeper to be able to keep hold of the ball from a slight bump from a left back, rain or no rain.

2 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Just seen the comment “next season eh” seems like Cocu was accepting that with the subs he’s made. Don’t care who’s playing and who’s not playing it’s 11 v 11 and not having a shot on target is terrible. Cocu I think likes this football which is dross 

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Yep, season over.

No team has ever recovered from a 3 point deficit and 4 games left and with the opportunity to play the team they need to catch.

its utterly insurmountable.

Even if we make the playoffs, we're not good enough to win them.

Archived