Season tickets

Woodley Ram

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I would like to renew my season ticket and I would like to renew it at the ticket office ( and then move seat) but if it’s not safe to renew it at the ticket office then it’s not safe to go to games or have I missed something ? 

It’s all a question of minimising the risk. It may be deemed that allowing fans back into the ground (probably with reduced numbers) is a low enough risk to allow. Selling tickets at the office may be no greater risk but, if it’s one that can be avoided then why not avoid it? I do accept that some may prefer to buy face to face but is it essential or just a preference?

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season Ticket Deadline only 11 days away.

No start date, no confirmation if fans can attend - I do hope some announcement is made this week regarding this deadline.

Appreciate its difficult without knowing if fans can attend but then it would be morally wrong to take money if there is no product supplied in return.

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

No start date, no confirmation if fans can attend - I do hope some announcement is made this week regarding this deadline.

Appreciate its difficult without knowing if fans can attend but then it would be morally wrong to take money if there is no product supplied in return.

Expect another extension of the deadline to be announced this week

If they ever get around to paying my refund, then I might begin to consider it.

otherwise, I’ll use the “it takes several months to organise payment” bolleaux.

1 hour ago, SchtivePesley said:

Expect another extension of the deadline to be announced this week

Ha - guess we were both thinking the same thing in a way.

My dad (79 years old) decided to renew over the weekend - he has no problem going to games. I'll probably be stealing his seat now if there is limited capacity lol.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

It would only be morally wrong if the money was taken, no product supplied and then no refund offered. I really can’t see that happening.

50 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I've just renewed, went through ok.

19 minutes ago, RYRAM said:

I just renewed no issues. 

I sure we will get refund or options if needed 

COYR

Same here.

All done.  10% discount (Opt 3) automatically calculated, plus £2 admin/booking fee.

I 'm pretty certain I recall talk in early Spring that we'd be getting new cards next season, but just be aware, for now at least, the official line now states...

Please Retain Your Existing Season Ticket Card Until Advised Otherwise 

???

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same here.

All done.  10% discount (Opt 3) automatically calculated, plus £2 admin/booking fee.

I 'm pretty certain I recall talk in early Spring that we'd be getting new cards next season, but just be aware, for now at least, the official line now states...

Please Retain Your Existing Season Ticket Card Until Advised Otherwise 

???

May I ask why you renewed now Mucker, I thought you were waiting until FINAL final deadline?

Is it in case no more STs will be sold if we happen to have maxed the number that can attend when crowds are first allowed to return?

2 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Or 21 point deduction???

It is a strange one, suspending people purchasing season tickets.

I pay by direct debit, so I guess there is no going back for me and the payments will still go out? Not that I would change my mind anyway.

I do hope it is merely waiting to see when fans are allowed in.

Archived