Season tickets

Woodley Ram

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

I may have misunderstood your post, but if you chose option 3 then to claim the 10% discount you need to click this part of the email that you / jnr received and enter your details.

20200619_071643.jpg

I wanted to use the code on a new device, separate to the one I received the email on. 

I know it will probably work on any device, but needed to check RamsTv worked on the different device anyway, as it's a work built laptop that uses VPN and blocks certain websites.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Still no code do looks like radio Derby for me or paying £10 to watch it 

So then I'll be looking for a refund on my refund of my refund 

Have you emailed this address?

derbytvsupport@streamamg.com

52 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Still no code do looks like radio Derby for me or paying £10 to watch it 

So then I'll be looking for a refund on my refund of my refund 

Have you emailed the streaming partner? I did late yesterday, quoting my customer number and got a reply saying they'd be in touch. Received the code around an hour ago.

20 minutes ago, admira said:

Anyone else noticed the expiry date of the Option 3 streaming account? - 18  June 2021. Looks like I'll have it next season then too, not just for nine games ? (Log in, Your Account; Stream Account').

That's just to cover the Cardiff game getting postponed due to snow.

I believe the code will simply give you RamsTV access for the 9 specified games, just like buying a matchday pass for each specific game - you can't buy a matchday pass for Millwall and watch the Reading game with it.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

That's just to cover the Cardiff game getting postponed due to snow.

I believe the code will simply give you RamsTV access for the 9 specified games, just like buying a matchday pass for each specific game - you can't buy a matchday pass for Millwall and watch the Reading game with it.

June 21 not June 20 so we will see. ?

8 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I went for option 2 - 20% off next seasons ticket but haven’t had any acknowledgement at all. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Yes. I had come on here to post this exact question.
I entered the 20% off option a few days back and immediately went to renew my season ticket. The discount hadn't been applied so I thought I'd wait a few days. Just tried again now, and still the discount hasn't been applied.
I suppose I can just go down to the ticket office.

13 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I went for option 2 - 20% off next seasons ticket but haven’t had any acknowledgement at all. Is anyone else in the same boat?

3 minutes ago, ck- said:

Yes. I had come on here to post this exact question.
I entered the 20% off option a few days back and immediately went to renew my season ticket. The discount hadn't been applied so I thought I'd wait a few days. Just tried again now, and still the discount hasn't been applied.
I suppose I can just go down to the ticket office.

On 18/06/2020 at 13:14, Mucker1884 said:

Done...
No further code required, it seems.
I just wait until after 1st July, then the discount should auto kick in when I renew...

Season Ticket Discount Claim

Thanks!

• Thank you for claiming your 10% Discount for a 2020/21 Season Ticket

• If you are yet to renew your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, it will be activated from 1st July 2020

• If you have already renewed and paid in full for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, a refund will be processed

• If you have already renewed and paying via instalments for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, an adjustment will be made to the instalments

During this unprecedented situation, the club again asks for supporters’ patience and understanding whilst processing the above which in the case of refunds could be several months.

See above quote.  My 10% discount (from opt 3) will auto kick in from 1st July.  Maybe it's the same for the 20% discount option?

19 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I wouldn't worry or stress yourself just yet. 

The club have obviously had to prioritise sorting out the RamsTV code for those selecting option 3 (the majority I would have thought) given the timescales. I'm sure they'll get round to processing options 2's before the renewal deadline.

Archived