Season tickets

Woodley Ram

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Done...
No further code required, it seems.
I just wait until after 1st July, then the discount should auto kick in when I renew...

Season Ticket Discount Claim

Thanks!

• Thank you for claiming your 10% Discount for a 2020/21 Season Ticket

• If you are yet to renew your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, it will be activated from 1st July 2020

• If you have already renewed and paid in full for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, a refund will be processed

• If you have already renewed and paying via instalments for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, an adjustment will be made to the instalments

During this unprecedented situation, the club again asks for supporters’ patience and understanding whilst processing the above which in the case of refunds could be several months.

Sorry for quoting myself... Editing time has elapsed... but just for reference, for others who are about to do the same...

The above was on screen, after I had filled in the form for a Season Ticket renewal discount, which in turn was after first claiming my redeemable code for the RamsTV (Opt 3, of course).
The same (as per the bold quote above) has now been confirmed on email, sent by "website@dcfc.co.uk" under the subject title "Confirmation of Season Ticket Discount Claim".

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Why though? It's screensharing functionality between Windows 10 and the TV. I'm not specifically casting the Ramsplayer - just whatever is being displayed in Windows

I'm just going on what it was before. 

I could mirror, not cast 1st team but the quality was terrible, yet casting for U23's worked fine.

2 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

Got my code but when i enter it on the site its giving me an error message .... oh joy

Looks like we have the same problem. My error code:

{"status":"error","message":"UniqueId xxxxx of claim does not match with registered Unique Id xxxxx"}

Did you manage to sort out?

I have emailed Supporter Liaison Officer <slo@dcfc.co.uk>

1 minute ago, jrh2254 said:

Looks like we have the same problem. My error code:

{"status":"error","message":"UniqueId xxxxx of claim does not match with registered Unique Id xxxxx"}

Did you manage to sort out?

I have emailed Supporter Liaison Officer <slo@dcfc.co.uk>

Try website@dcfc.co.uk for technical issues

2 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

Why though? It's screensharing functionality between Windows 10 and the TV. I'm not specifically casting the Ramsplayer - just whatever is being displayed in Windows

I've tried this before with other events, the practise works fine, but the actual live event contains something to block transmission. However, you can bypass this by linking your laptop with a HDMI cable. 

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Try website@dcfc.co.uk for technical issues

Still waiting for my code. I emailed website@dcfc.co.uk then shortly after got a reply to the effect of "thanks for your email which we have forwarded to our streaming partners who will contact you in due course". Hope they get a move on or there'll be ructions!

I think I’ve ballsed up. I renewed for me and my two lads. I went for option 3 and my youngest lad went for option 3 we don’t live in the same house. However I used my e-mail address on all the forms. Today they have sent me an email with a code for Rams TV for my lad. They have sent it twice and I haven’t got one ?. I feel like this is like a problems page.

11 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I think I’ve ballsed up. I renewed for me and my two lads. I went for option 3 and my youngest lad went for option 3 we don’t live in the same house. However I used my e-mail address on all the forms. Today they have sent me an email with a code for Rams TV for my lad. They have sent it twice and I haven’t got one ?. I feel like this is like a problems page.

My sister has a similar situation but had both codes come through on one email, however said that only one stream was allowed per an email. 

39 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

Same has happened to me. We share the same email address. My lad has had two emails and I’ve had none.

Archived