Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I think I’ve ballsed up. I renewed for me and my two lads. I went for option 3 and my youngest lad went for option 3 we don’t live in the same house. However I used my e-mail address on all the forms. Today they have sent me an email with a code for Rams TV for my lad. They have sent it twice and I haven’t got one ?. I feel like this is like a problems page.

Ditto, though the code in each email is the same.

Had a bit of a palaver because my Lad and myself have the same email address, but managed to sort it out eventually.

I've not actually had any emails addressed to me through this, they've all be addressed to Rev Jr, so haven't had confirmation of my choice of renewal discount, but I'm sure it will all work out fine eventually.

4 hours ago, jrh2254 said:

Thanks, I have emailed them also.

Update : website@dcfc.co.uk got back to me and said I should clear my cookies and I should now be able to get access.

I did this and my code worked.

Not sure what the problem was but its now sorted.

Good luck to those that have still to get access.

5 hours ago, rynny said:

My sister has a similar situation but had both codes come through on one email, however said that only one stream was allowed per an email. 

I did that - didn’t realise that you could only have one email address per code. Young ilkley lives away from me and has his own email address and Dcfc account but i do all the ticket buying and admin.  On the original email with the codes there’s a link where you can register another email address to one of the codes. I’m going to try that tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Had a bit of a palaver because my Lad and myself have the same email address, but managed to sort it out eventually.

I've not actually had any emails addressed to me through this, they've all be addressed to Rev Jr, so haven't had confirmation of my choice of renewal discount, but I'm sure it will all work out fine eventually.

I may have misunderstood your post, but if you chose option 3 then to claim the 10% discount you need to click this part of the email that you / jnr received and enter your details.

20200619_071643.jpg

15 hours ago, jrh2254 said:

Looks like we have the same problem. My error code:

{"status":"error","message":"UniqueId xxxxx of claim does not match with registered Unique Id xxxxx"}

Did you manage to sort out?

I have emailed Supporter Liaison Officer <slo@dcfc.co.uk>

Yep exact same issue as me , I emailed them at 12 midday yday and not had anything yet

Not sure if thread appropriate but has anyone else had a refund on away tickets? The original emails said they'd be processed automatically and (I assume) they've been focused on getting the streaming sorted first - But just wondered if I needed to check in with the club at all

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not sure if thread appropriate but has anyone else had a refund on away tickets? The original emails said they'd be processed automatically and (I assume) they've been focused on getting the streaming sorted first - But just wondered if I needed to check in with the club at all

I wouldn’t be surprised if all refunds go through on July 1st. Isn’t that when the next P&S reporting period starts?

24 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Haven't had my Millwall refund yet. They did say it will take a while to process everything, so I'm not too worried.

4 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Thanks David but that is the address i emailed yday at midday

Check the address you emailed, after the club published this last night I saw tweets that had their errors resolved in minutes

Archived