Season tickets

Woodley Ram

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If clubs only sell a 3rd of season tickets for next season, things are really going to bite hard for clubs.

I'm astonished the EFL havent announced a relaxing of the P&S rules.

Clubs will literally start going out of business.

Are you really astonished? I'm not.

It's taken about 6 months for them to have our hearing.

Expect it to be at least 2025 before they react to this pandemic.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

what a great marketing strategy,  announce suspension of sales loads of people rush to renew immediately 

It is a good strategy but in all seriousness if you don’t get one I believe people won’t be able to go with reduced gates only allowed 

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If clubs only sell a 3rd of season tickets for next season, things are really going to bite hard for clubs.

No one has officially announced yet what attendances will be allowed yet. I'd assume any relaxation of rules would need to wait until then. 

Has anyone tried and not had their discount applied (opt 3) when processing the order? When renewing it’s not automatically calculating for me and don’t believe we were ever given a code to use at all?

Has this happened to anyone else?

1 minute ago, Mos_Ram said:

Has anyone tried and not had their discount applied (opt 3) when processing the order? When renewing it’s not automatically calculating for me and don’t believe we were ever given a code to use at all?

yes everyone

15 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

When they confirmed your option there should have been a link in the email to claim your discount. I did that and the discount appeared automatically two days later.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

When they confirmed your option there should have been a link in the email to claim your discount. I did that and the discount appeared automatically two days later.

Thanks. I’ll dig out the email!

59 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Well they have haven’t they? Go on the website and it’s all there. I really don’t know what more you expect them to say at this moment in time.

It's vague. They could literally sell out the entire allocation by tomorrow which would defeat the purpose of this. Or they could have decreased the allocation and they aren't saying what their new limit is. All we know is they've brought the date forward. No statements from any other clubs either is there? 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ive dug out the email and applied for the discount, anyone know how long it will take to apply? 

If it doesnt apply in time for me to renew tomorrow will i get the discount refunded?

Took two days for mine to appear. I would think they'll refund. 

1 minute ago, Uptherams said:

It's vague. They could literally sell out the entire allocation by tomorrow which would defeat the purpose of this. Or they could have decreased the allocation and they aren't saying what their new limit is. All we know is they've brought the date forward. No statements from any other clubs either is there? 

Or they could just say they're liaising with the authorities because it hasn't yet been finalised what the arrangements will be. Maybe they're anticipating 1/3 or something but don't actually know yet and therefore don't want to officially announce the new limit. 

Just be patient. I'm sure there will be a statement in due course. In the meantime, you either renew before tomorrow lunchtime (maybe they're expecting a bit of a rush but not enough to take them over the potential limited capacity) or sit tight. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Or they could just say they're liaising with the authorities because it hasn't yet been finalised what the arrangements will be. Maybe they're anticipating 1/3 or something but don't actually know yet and therefore don't want to officially announce the new limit. 

Just be patient. I'm sure there will be a statement in due course. In the meantime, you either renew before tomorrow lunchtime (maybe they're expecting a bit of a rush but not enough to take them over the potential limited capacity) or sit tight. 

So you're speculating, just as I was. And what would help..a proper statement ?

So soon to the original deadline is bizzare, either way. 

7 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

So you're speculating, just as I was. And what would help..a proper statement ?

So soon to the original deadline is bizzare, either way. 

Yes we’re both speculating. The difference is you’re calling for the club to issue a statement whereas I’m saying, give them a chance and be patient. I’m sure one will follow.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Current broadcast rights are garbage for the EFL and Championship. Mel's a spearhead for the shakeup and it can't come soon enough. Off the top of my head, £90m a season for the Championship until 2024. Proper streaming service could earn Championship clubs 5X that, easily, just from subscriptions. Nevermind sponsorships and advertising. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes we’re both speculating. The difference is you’re calling for the club to issue a statement whereas I’m saying, give them a chance and be patient. I’m sure one will follow.

Transparency over obedience ?

Archived