Season tickets

Woodley Ram

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

How you doing with Virgin Atlantic? I did a chargeback and the funds arrived on my credit card 31/7.

I have rebooked two out of three trips - I gave up waiting for my refund ! - I noticed today that Virgin Atlantic filed for bankruptcy in the USA today to stop their assets being reclaimed over there.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

No, I'd totally forgotten about it in fairness. I'm not too sure I'll ever see the money.

I have seen nothing yet and as for this coming season I think everyone should receive a full refund and if we get to actually go to games it will be on a buy an individual ticket basis before hopefully returning to more normal times the following season with everyone’s status and options as they are currently 

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I have seen nothing yet and as for this coming season I think everyone should receive a full refund and if we get to actually go to games it will be on a buy an individual ticket basis before hopefully returning to more normal times the following season with everyone’s status and options as they are currently 

I doubt it will work like that. I'd be surprised if we didn't do the same as Millwall in that, the reduced capacity will be there for those that have already renewed season tickets and these folk, myself included, will not receive a refund on next season (except for anything as part of last seasons options) apart from the early games when no one will be allowed (unless we have to go back behind closed doors again). Individual tickets will only be available if the permitted attendance exceeds the number of ST's sold (IMO).

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt it will work like that. I'd be surprised if we didn't do the same as Millwall in that, the reduced capacity will be there for those that have already renewed season tickets and these folk, myself included, will not receive a refund on next season (except for anything as part of last seasons options) apart from the early games when no one will be allowed (unless we have to go back behind closed doors again). Individual tickets will only be available if the permitted attendance exceeds the number of ST's sold (IMO).

I just can’t see that happening - let’s hope things improve drastically but I can’t see that either.

3 hours ago, YoxallRam said:

Has anyone who opted for a refund on their 19/20 season ticket received any money yet?

No.

but I won’t be buying any more tickets until I get it.

30 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I just can’t see that happening - let’s hope things improve drastically but I can’t see that either.

Why not? That's what Millwall have already said they're doing and it's what a number of us thought was possible when they suspended ST sales. Unless you're referring to the scenario of allowed capacity exceeding ST sales. 

Sith Happens
35 minutes ago, Anna said:

Has this been confirmed?

17 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

no, but they have to do something, happy to watch on line before I can take my seat again

I think it has been confirmed hasn't it? was on the news yesterday that the EFL had reached a deal with sky that will allow all games to be shown on the clubs platforms even if on sky, and that they will be free for season ticket holders or around ten pounds for non season ticket holders 

Sith Happens

I hope so, i would be disappointed if I persuade dad to go in 21/22 that we wouldn't be able to get them discounted even not having a ticket for 20/21.

Archived