Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just done a dummy run...

Clicking the "Season Ticket Prices" tab, it still shows "Your season ticket prices" at £388 (Cat D adult-multi season renewal).

However, go through the "Renew Now" route, and first off, it comes up with my seat details.  Clicking "PROCEED" then brings you to the pricing page.

Mine shows the original price of £388 + Fees £2 then total £351.20, so whilst there is no specific mention of a discount, and no actual minus figure, the total shows that the 10% discount has been applied (invisibly, one might say!) to the £388.00.

On this occasion, I didn't click on "Proceed to Checkout".

Seems I'm ready to go, when I'm ready to go!  ??

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I've just done a dummy run...

Clicking the "Season Ticket Prices" tab, it still shows "Your season ticket prices" at £388 (Cat D adult-multi season renewal).

However, go through the "Renew Now" route, and first off, it comes up with my seat details.  Clicking "PROCEED" then brings you to the pricing page.

Mine shows the original price of £388 + Fees £2 then total £351.20, so whilst there is no specific mention of a discount, and no actual minus figure, the total shows that the 10% discount has been applied (invisibly, one might say!) to the £388.00.

On this occasion, I didn't click on "Proceed to Checkout".

Seems I'm ready to go, when I'm ready to go!  ??

Same hear. It took two days from me completing the form to request the discount and for it to be applied which, I think is pretty good.

I'll probably renew pretty soon just in case there is limited capacity and they halt further sales until the ground is opened up more.?

I am ready to renew but I do not want to pay an admin fee ( principle) and I want to pay at the ticket office but it’s not currently possible it seems, I would then like to move seat but again it’s not showing as a possibility of doing that which I understand as people will be renewing but a date to do so would be helpful 

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I am ready to renew but I do not want to pay an admin fee ( principle) and I want to pay at the ticket office but it’s not currently possible it seems, I would then like to move seat but again it’s not showing as a possibility of doing that which I understand as people will be renewing but a date to do so would be helpful 

I normally pay up at the ground, avoiding on-line booking fees etc.  I'll just play that one by ear, and see what the options are (Ticket office still closed?) when I come to renew.
Pointless them rearranging the seat relocation period (original one got cancelled for obvious reasons) when they still don't know when the season will start.  Any plans now may well mean yet another cancellation.  I'm sure once we get a confirmed season start date, if they have the time, they'll slip in a new period for those wishing to relocate?

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

What about those who chose the 20% discount and have had no acknowledgement whatsoever. No link, nothing. 

Have you tried a dummy run (to purchase on line), as per my earlier post from last night?  At some stage they will (or have?) link the discount to your account. 

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Have you tried a dummy run (to purchase on line), as per my earlier post from last night?  At some stage they will (or have?) link the discount to your account. 

No, but I will have a try later. Thanks for the info. 

1 minute ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Is the early bird renewal date (with the discount) still the 31st July ?

Some were suggesting a possible extension 

Currently yes, unless we hear an official announcement. 

On 09/07/2020 at 18:21, Rab a dab doo said:

Is the early bird renewal date (with the discount) still the 31st July ?

Some were suggesting a possible extension 

I don't want to lose our seats, but I also am not going to renew before July 31st in this climate, what do we think might happen? Anyone

24 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

I don't want to lose our seats, but I also am not going to renew before July 31st in this climate, what do we think might happen? Anyone

Same here, but I haven't a clue what to expect next!  

Next season is a little more "foreseen" than this one was (in theory at least), so whilst I was, and am, happy to accept Rams TV vouchers for the remainder of this season, given the unprecedented circumstances, and a small (£38.80) discount off next seasons ticket, I don't consider a season full of RamsTV vouchers to be anywhere near the value of my ticket (£349.20, after discount).  (When I say "value", I mean "What it's worth to me".  Watching on a screen at home just doesn't have the same pulling power for me, compared to actually being there.  I'm already getting bored of the TV games!

I'm fully expecting to renew 5 minutes before the deadline... "if I have to"... but I'm expecting yet another announcement before then, of course, so I'll just wait to see what is said, before making my next move.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same here, but I haven't a clue what to expect next!  

Next season is a little more "foreseen" than this one was (in theory at least), so whilst I was, and am, happy to accept Rams TV vouchers for the remainder of this season, given the unprecedented circumstances, and a small (£38.80) discount off next seasons ticket, I don't consider a season full of RamsTV vouchers to be anywhere near the value of my ticket (£349.20, after discount).  (When I say "value", I mean "What it's worth to me".  Watching on a screen at home just doesn't have the same pulling power for me, compared to actually being there.  I'm already getting bored of the TV games!

I'm fully expecting to renew 5 minutes before the deadline... "if I have to"... but I'm expecting yet another announcement before then, of course, so I'll just wait to see what is said, before making my next move.

To be honest @Mucker1884, I suspect that most season ticket holders are thinking along the same lines as you. We haven't renewed yet (approx. £1200 for the three of us after discount) but fully expect to do so once we know that we will be able to attend safely. £1200 would be a very expensive Rams TV subscription for a single telly!

I think there most be scores of fan's who think exactly the same thing.

If there is little or no chance of seeing anywhere near a full season's games then the prospect of purchasing a season ticket doesn't seem so rosy. 

I know the club have probable got lot's of things on their mind at present but they do need to engage with fan's about what happens regards the different scenarios if  next season again start's without fan's.

Money and job security is now very much in the fore front of  people mind's when committing to any type of 'large' expenditure such as several season tickets.

22 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I think there most be scores of fan's who think exactly the same thing.

If there is little or no chance of seeing anywhere near a full season's games then the prospect of purchasing a season ticket doesn't seem so rosy. 

I know the club have probable got lot's of things on their mind at present but they do need to engage with fan's about what happens regards the different scenarios if  next season again start's without fan's.

Money and job security is now very much in the fore front of  people mind's when committing to any type of 'large' expenditure such as several season tickets.

Definitely....Derby really need to extend the deadline again until they actually now what they are offering for the money and we have a date that we can visit the stadium.

I'd prefer the money to be in my account than derbys at the current time.

23 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I agree but they can’t engage until the league decides. Nothing is even remotely considered yet. Though with the announcement of the transfer window today, you’d think something is coming up announcement wise. 

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I agree but they can’t engage until the league decides. Nothing is even remotely considered yet. Though with the announcement of the transfer window today, you’d think something is coming up announcement wise. 

I agree although I guess there is nothing to stop them engaging with us on a “what if” scenario. I wouldn’t agree that “nothing is even remotely considered yet”. I’m sure the EFL and clubs have already started to think about possible solutions if restricted entry is imposed. I’d like to think so anyway. The problem however is that most, quite understandably, would favour whatever suits them personally not what they genuinely feel is the fairest thing to do. 

I would like to renew my season ticket and I would like to renew it at the ticket office ( and then move seat) but if it’s not safe to renew it at the ticket office then it’s not safe to go to games or have I missed something ? 

Archived