Season tickets

Woodley Ram

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm sure they'll get round to processing options 2's before the renewal deadline.

Blimey!  Never heard it quite like that before!  Don't you talk posh in Tamworth!

Round here, we just say "Off forra poo... might be a while"!

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Seems a little strange to have to complete pretty much the same details again to process the 10% season ticket discount.

They must have realised that some people were happy enough with the rams tv as a straight swap for the ST refund, and that not all were wanting a 10% discount on top. I thought that is what you were asking for?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Seems a little strange to have to complete pretty much the same details again to process the 10% season ticket discount.

I know it's all DCFC, but I guess they're separate applications, for separate departments?

The Techy guys (probably outside contractors?) get the info to set up the free RamsTV accounts.  The Ticket Office mob get the info for ST discounts?

Pure guesswork, as always!  ?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Well, you can still "donate" that back to the club by not exercising the option. Also may be several weeks before some people renew, so it ties together the transactions.

On 20/06/2020 at 10:47, Carnero said:

They must have realised that some people were happy enough with the rams tv as a straight swap for the ST refund, and that not all were wanting a 10% discount on top. I thought that is what you were asking for?

I just thought by filling the details in first time around they could apply the ST discount voucher onto your customer number and that when you paid for the ST, you would have had the choice to select it.

I know that is the same thing but AFTER filling in the same details again. The only things added on this time were the Seat and Row.

Im sure there will be a reason behind this but it seemed a tad strange.

2 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

I renewed before lockdown. Does anyone know if I need to apply for the 10% discount or will the club automatically refund those that have renewed & chose option 3?

You have to fill in the form that was on the same email as your Rams TV access code.

It's a bit repetitive,  but presumably is going to a different department.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been in to renew my season ticket and its still showing the full price? I was expecting a 10% reduction as I opted for Rams TV?.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Also expecting a  25% Discount for 2020/21 Season Away Membership Renewal. How do I claim this?

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, jrh2254 said:

Just been in to renew my season ticket and its still showing the full price? I was expecting a 10% reduction as I opted for Rams TV?.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Also expecting a  25% Discount for 2020/21 Season Away Membership Renewal. How do I claim this?

Thanks.

You should've had a second email when you got your code to claim your discount for your season ticket.

On 02/07/2020 at 11:53, ThePrisoner said:

You should've had a second email when you got your code to claim your discount for your season ticket.

Thanks for your reply. I did receive an email - see below :

"Thank you for claiming your 10% Discount for a 2020/21 Season Ticket
• If you are yet to renew your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, it will be activated from 1st July 2020
• If you have already renewed and paid in full for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, a refund will be processed
• If you have already renewed and paying via instalments for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, an adjustment will be made to the instalments
During this unprecedented situation, the club again asks for supporters’ patience and understanding whilst processing the above which in the case of refunds could be several months.
Regards
Derby County Football Club"

So no code, just that it will be activated from 1st July?

Also nothing about my 25% discount for away membership.

Is the DCFC ticket now open ? I will probably need to go in to sort this out?

Thanks.

My experience has been this.

Went for the 10% discount on the lads ticket, and the 20% option on mine.

Had a email through for his ticket, with the code and another clicky box to claim the 10% back by filling in a form.

Had no email about my tickets throughout.

When I go onto the renewals page, my discount is automatically applied, but I've only just filled out his form so will probably show up in a couple of days.

As for away memberships I don't think they're even on sale yet.

I won’t be buying any new tickets, until I get my refund on the last one.....which apparently could take months.

really?

remember that before buying.

On 22/06/2020 at 05:49, Woodley Ram said:

You should have received your Rams tv code and a link to ask for your 10%, I think the link might have been on the same email as the code

Just an update, apologies if this has already been covered.

When you click on the link to request your 10% discount you do indeed have to fill another form in but, it's not exactly time consuming or taxing.

I did it yesterday and then received an email confirmation to say the discount would be activated from 1st July. It's not showing yet but I have no intention of chasing them for quite a while as I'm sure they're working through them.

Clicking on the link still doesn't seem to commit you to renewing, I'm assuming it will just amend my renewal price shortly and then I can renew online.

So, my advice would be, don't delay clicking on the link and requesting your discount as I don't think your committing to purchase (dlsclaimer: check the small print and T&C's yourself in case I've got it wrong) but it might take a little while for the discount to be applied. I'll check daily and update you when it's has been deducted.

I'm in the same position as you @Tamworthram, clicked the link, filled in details, received e-mail confirmation of the 10% discount. I'm planning on renewing around 31 July 2020 unless it gets extended further (I'm half expecting month-by-month deadline extensions until we receive confirmation of when the new season starts and whether fans can attend!)

Archived