Season tickets

Woodley Ram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

We are in the same situation as you and whilst I am trying to be patient in waiting for my 10% back and for my husband to hear how to apply for his 20%, I am aware that people renewing since these announcements were made have been able to renew with the discount applied.

The club has already had our full money since early March, so I feel like we're being a bit short-changed in having to wait so long for our refunds. 

I've emailed the club for a similar scenario. No response yet. As soon as I hear owt I'll post it on here,

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I very much doubt the the ground will be fully open for some time.

You can stamp your feet as much as you like B4 but you'll just have to accept it.

Well why would goverment say fans can come back in october then or maybe sooner than that.

Why would borris say he looking forward seeing packed grounds and not just that furlow schemce ending people work at grounds will want get back to work.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well why would goverment say fans can come back in october then or maybe sooner than that.

Why would borris say he looking forward seeing packed grounds and not just that furlow schemce ending people work at grounds will want get back to work.

Simply because we may be back in October but possibly at reduced capacity. Because we’re all looking forward to seeing packed grounds but it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen for a while. Because he wants people back at work for the sake of the economy and personal income (although I don’t agree with the drive to get people back in offices rather than work from home). Because we need the furlough scheme to end before the country becomes completely bankrupt.

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah understood!  Wasn't aware of that.

Thanks... and apologies to @NG2Ram, assuming they were referring to the same thing!  ?

No problem Mucker1884. The strongly worded email did the trick, I received a phone call from the Ticket Office this morning and mine and my lad's Season Tickets renewals are now sorted. 

9 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Simply because we may be back in October but possibly at reduced capacity. Because we’re all looking forward to seeing packed grounds but it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen for a while. Because he wants people back at work for the sake of the economy and personal income (although I don’t agree with the drive to get people back in offices rather than work from home). Because we need the furlough scheme to end before the country becomes completely bankrupt.

Well not said that eathier I do think we get crowds back open with all stands open.

Bump someone today been trying rewnew his season ticket for last season I do think ticket office should be open.

Anyone else renew but not had the money taken out of their account yet? I did my Dad's ST last Friday/Saturday, went through all the screens, got the final confirmation screen, money was showing as pending to Derby County in our account and now the pending as disappeared.

We're writing to the Ticket Office but all seems strange - wondering if anyone else has had a problem?

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Anyone else renew but not had the money taken out of their account yet? I did my Dad's ST last Friday/Saturday, went through all the screens, got the final confirmation screen, money was showing as pending to Derby County in our account and now the pending as disappeared.

We're writing to the Ticket Office but all seems strange - wondering if anyone else has had a problem?

I did mine Monday evening (20th), when they announced the suspension for noon the following day.

On-Line Banking showing it has gone out in full, dated 21st.

I wasn't able to renew with my son as we found out about the 'short notice' deadline too late.

i suppose unless things drastically change theirs no chance of us renewing our season tickets for next year therefore losing our seats we have had for last 25 plus years and loyalty discount.

In addition we were going to use the 20% discount from this year towards next ticket's  i those that's gone as well. 

Woe is me. 

I suppose I should expect it being a Derby County Supporter, another kick in nuts for my loyalty. 

What has club said about people in my predicament ? 

Silence.

10 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I wasn't able to renew with my son as we found out about the 'short notice' deadline too late.

i suppose unless things drastically change theirs no chance of us renewing our season tickets for next year therefore losing our seats we have had for last 25 plus years and loyalty discount.

In addition we were going to use the 20% discount from this year towards next ticket's  i those that's gone as well. 

Woe is me. 

I suppose I should expect it being a Derby County Supporter, another kick in nuts for my loyalty. 

Not quite, this is taken from the OS.

Season ticket holders should be reassured that irrespective of whether they’ve already renewed or were awaiting further information on potential plans for next season before renewing, their current seat will be reserved, and at Period 1 Pricing, until the club receives clarification as to what stadium operational readjustments will be required to allow supporters to attend matches next season.

10 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

8 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Woe is me. 

Silence.

The club have said that existing seats will be retained while they try to find out what's going on via the relevant authorities. They've also given no indication that existing season ticket holders won't be able to renew (that's just specualtion from folk on here crowing about the fact that they've already renewed)- the club has just said that they are suspending sales at the moment (which makes sense if they would then have to refund an even larger number of tickets if we're not allowed back).

Might I politely suggest you take one of these and calm down a bit:

1552376444_ChillPill.jpg.44f1fccc9487f37ee053635031cdfdff.jpg

34 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Woe is me. 

Silence.

They are saying you won'r lose your seats or length of service

I emailed the club as soon as the season ticket announcement was made. They didn't reply so I emailed again and this was the reply I eventually received today. Nothing much we didn't already know but thought I'd share anyway

- Not sure what 'operate authorities' means...

Thank you for your email.

The club have temporarily suspended 2020/21 Season Ticket sales, as the club are planning on liaising with the operate authorities regarding logistics for next season.

Rest assured your Season Ticket will remain reserved at the Period 1 pricing, until the club receives confirmation as to what stadium operational readjustments will be required to allow supporters to attend matches next season.

Once you have submitted your form, supporters are unable to change their options

15 minutes ago, Bearwood Ram said:

I emailed the club as soon as the season ticket announcement was made. They didn't reply so I emailed again and this was the reply I eventually received today. Nothing much we didn't already know but thought I'd share anyway

- Not sure what 'operate authorities' means...

Thank you for your email.

The club have temporarily suspended 2020/21 Season Ticket sales, as the club are planning on liaising with the operate authorities regarding logistics for next season.

Rest assured your Season Ticket will remain reserved at the Period 1 pricing, until the club receives confirmation as to what stadium operational readjustments will be required to allow supporters to attend matches next season.

Once you have submitted your form, supporters are unable to change their options

Think it's a typo of "appropriate".

On 20/07/2020 at 18:15, sage said:

I have just renewed for the lad but it wouldn't let me renew the carer one. Just a blip i hope.

Have to go in person to the office if it’s open to show the documents. Emma Drury is the lady you need.

54 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but not looking good for next season !!

Definitely will be reduced until Xmas. I can't see away fans attending games all season unless things improve dramatically. 

Archived