Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Got my code.

Important to note that it says the code should be redeemed on the device you intend watching the matches on.

Your RamsTV Access Code is personal to you and can only be used on your preferred device. And the code only needs to be redeemed once, providing you with access for all nine matches.

Which says to me, it can only be used on one device, i.e. not shared, so you can't let your mate also use your login.

dcfc.jpg

Got my code too - struggling to work out what the best way to do this is, as I don't really know what they mean by redeeming it on my "preferred device" and I don't want to get this wrong

Thing is, I want to watch some games on the TV in the living room, but then also be able to watch on the computer in the office if Mrs Pesley gets sick of me watching dull, noiseless, soulless, dead rubber games in the living room

I've never had to use RamsTV before as a ST holder, so I don't realy know how it works. Is it just the video playing in a web browser?

5 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Got my code too - struggling to work out what the best way to do this is, as I don't really know what they mean by redeeming it on my "preferred device" and I don't want to get this wrong

Thing is, I want to watch some games on the TV in the living room, but then also be able to watch on the computer in the office if Mrs Pesley gets sick of me watching dull, noiseless, soulless, dead rubber games in the living room

I've never had to use RamsTV before as a ST holder, so I don't realy know how it works. Is it just the video playing in a web browser?

As long as you are logged in on only one device at a time then you should be ok. 

26 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Surely the code just redeems against your account. I've got a couple of devices I usually watch Rams TV on, I can't see it being any different here. Just weird wording from the club again. They really need a copywriter!

I think it's deliberate wording, even if only a bluff(?) to discourage any sharing shenanigans.

Bagsy I ain't gonna be the first on here to try to share it though, just in case it isn't a bluff!  ?

Checking spam now...

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think it's deliberate wording, even if only a bluff(?) to discourage any sharing shenanigans.

Bagsy I ain't gonna be the first on here to try to share it though, just in case it isn't a bluff!  ?

Checking spam now...

It hasn't previously been an issue. I usually watch on my TV and on the odd occasion I need to quickly pop out, I've left it running on my TV whilst also watching on my phone.

To me, the code just gives a user access to all of the games the same way a month's subscription would.

Done...
No further code required, it seems.
I just wait until after 1st July, then the discount should auto kick in when I renew...

Season Ticket Discount Claim

Thanks!

• Thank you for claiming your 10% Discount for a 2020/21 Season Ticket

• If you are yet to renew your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, it will be activated from 1st July 2020

• If you have already renewed and paid in full for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, a refund will be processed

• If you have already renewed and paying via instalments for your Season Ticket and want to take advantage of the above discount, an adjustment will be made to the instalments

During this unprecedented situation, the club again asks for supporters’ patience and understanding whilst processing the above which in the case of refunds could be several months.

Archived