Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

So can we just clarify you don’t have to renew your season ticket by Thursday in order to get the free RamsTV code? 

That's correct. You just have to fill in the form stating that's your intention, then you have until the end of July to renew.

7 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

So can we just clarify you don’t have to renew your season ticket by Thursday in order to get the free RamsTV code? 

As per the form we filled in:

"Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV Subscription for Home and Away Behind Closed Doors Matches (for this option, the form must be returned no later than 48hrs prior to a matchday)"

Plus, from the update:

"Q. Is there a deadline for completing the Refund and Exchange Form?

A. Currently the only deadline is for those selecting Option 3 in the Season Ticket Holder sections of the Refund and Exchange Form. Supporters should complete the form by 5pm on Wednesday 17th June to ensure that their access code for Free Rams TV Subscription for Home and Away Behind Closed Doors Matches is assigned before the first match on Saturday 20th June.

However, the Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal accompanying Option 3 can be redeemed if or when convenient for the Season Ticket Holder.

Supporters are also reminded that the Season Ticket renewal deadline has once again been extended, from 30th June to 31st July."

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/06/Derby-county-refund-and-exchange-policy-update

On 10/06/2020 at 08:45, Reggie Greenwood said:

Understand your sentiment but actually by taking a deferral the players are actually contributing to the economy more by paying the tax on the full amount. Any cut would only have benefited DCFC not the wider society due to reduced tax. 

That was the PFA's PR stance but I don't really buy it. None of the players came out with that and instead came out with other reasons.

Better PR would have been ' we'll take a cut but part of that cut must be a donation to charity'. They then help the club and society.

11 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Not long to wait now for the Rams TV codes to be sent via email. I bet it’s late on that they send them the suspense is killing me 

Will everyone need a code? I have decided to pay per game. I have already paid for the Millwall game. Will I need a code?

1 hour ago, Mazzaram said:

Will everyone need a code? I have decided to pay per game. I have already paid for the Millwall game. Will I need a code?

No code required. For those without the RamsTV code (thanks to the refund offer), there are 3 options:

1. Pay per game in UK & Ireland = £10
  2. Pay per game in rest of the world = £5
  3. Monthly subscription for those lucky enough to be abroad when purchasing the subscription and watching the games = £17.50 for all 9 games (£5 for one game, then £12.50 for a monthly subscription).

As you've already paid for Millwall, if possible you should try to go abroad for the the remaining 8 games and get the monthly subscription.

I'm unsure if the 'dark market' rule will still apply for televised games. if it does, you may have to watch the football with the Pope or Kim Jong Un for a few of the games.

Archived