Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Loved Pan's Labyrinth so will give this a go too.

Oh it's not on the same level as Pan's Labyrinth - one of my favourites. Such a shame Mrs Wolfie won't watch a film with subtitles. I know she would love it.

Scary Stories is still a lot better than most creepy films though. Helped by having characters you actually want to spend time with.

If you're a GDT fan, Crimson Peak is worth a watch as well.

7 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

Oh it's not on the same level as Pan's Labyrinth - one of my favourites. Such a shame Mrs Wolfie won't watch a film with subtitles. I know she would love it.

Scary Stories is still a lot better than most creepy films though. Helped by having characters you actually want to spend time with.

If you're a GDT fan, Crimson Peak is worth a watch as well.

I'll give them both a go. Might have to clear my cluttered social diary first though ?

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Watched Jersey Boys. Excellent (if you like the music of course). Hector/10

Watched it after seeing the musical. 

Under duress obviously! 

Solid in both formats, film is slightly different to the stage production though.

Watched the latest Tarantino film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”. 

got to say I was thoroughly underwhelmed. Patiently watched waiting for something to happen, there was probably two minutes of action in the whole film. 

Nathan Ellington/10

Infinity Chamber (Prime Video)

Low budget indie sci fi film where a man wakes up in a high tech prison with only a computer voice to keep him company, and keep him alive.

Really interesting & thought provoking film. If you liked Moon or Inception, I'd recommend this highly.

A very unexpected 9/10