Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

The Raid 2 - A pretty decent follow up to the first one.  The film kicks off in the immediate aftermath of the first and the general plot involves infilitrating criminal gangs to root out corrupt coppers.  While the first film takes place inside one building over one day, this film takes place throughout the city and over a period of about 3 years.  It takes a little longer to really get going and find its groove compared to the first but the fight scenes are just as exciting and it builds to an excellent ending.  If you were a fan of the first this will definitely please as well!! 8/10

The Inbetweeners 2

Just about what you'd expect really from the series and first film. More toilet & nob gags, this time set in Australia & largely a****st the middle class "gap year travelling" community. More hit than miss & a few genuine laugh out loud moments for me, so despite it being totally brainless and very stupid, it was good fun.

7/10

12 Monkeys

(was on telly on Tuesday night in the hotel - great way to take my mind off the defeat at Brighton)

9/10 - I love that film.

Gravity ?/10 - Still can't decide if I enjoyed it or not, was a bit cheesy, was quite a few "reaallllly nah" moments but I did watch it all and didn't think what the hell have I just watched at the end. Won an Oscar as well didn't it?

Jack Reacher 8/10 - Really enjoyed this, put it on twitter that I was about to watch it, 3 replies one saying great film and 2 saying Tom Cruise had miscast himself. I guess it may have helped not reading the books before as I had nothing to go on going in, apparently he's a 6ft 5" beast of a man in the books which Tom Cruise clearly isn't. Was only £3 on DVD, well worth it. Tempted to read the books now. 

Gravity ?/10 - Still can't decide if I enjoyed it or not, was a bit cheesy, was quite a few "reaallllly nah" moments but I did watch it all and didn't think what the hell have I just watched at the end. Won an Oscar as well didn't it?

Jack Reacher 8/10 - Really enjoyed this, put it on twitter that I was about to watch it, 3 replies one saying great film and 2 saying Tom Cruise had miscast himself. I guess it may have helped not reading the books before as I had nothing to go on going in, apparently he's a 6ft 5" beast of a man in the books which Tom Cruise clearly isn't. Was only £3 on DVD, well worth it. Tempted to read the books now.