Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Our good friend Barry says it’s done and could be announced tomorrow, posted 15 mins ago. Guess as everyday passes you’re almost bound to be right eventually. 

I don't think anyone believes Bary baalocks anymore. If we sign him I reckon it will be this time next week. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I don't think anyone believes Bary baalocks anymore. If we sign him I reckon it will be this time next week. 

He's just gone out on a limb.

I fully expect it to be done soon. If personal terms are agreed and he's spoke to Cocu. 

If they've asked for an extra million that's up to them. Sure we can negotiate something. Shouldn't take long.

3 hours ago, jono said:

Brilliant post mate ??.
Weirdly Gordon Hill springs to mind. He had rough luck with injuries at Derby, but he had it. Could cross, beat a man so easily, knew how to double up with his full back. He scored between 10 and 20 a season for United. Did ok for us but was forever getting crocked. A favourite player of my youth. A fancy Dan perhaps, but still “king of all cockneys“ for me

Cracking player, although i always place him as part of our demise in the late 70's.

Never truly forgave him for scoring two worldies against us in the Cup semi-final.

Also, he nearly got me killed once when he scored a late winner at Stoke.

12 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Don’t players have to be registered by noon on Friday to be eligible for weekend fixtures?

And of course, there’s international clearance.

Looks like tomorrow will be a busy day if it’s going to happen in time!

3 to come in

42 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

My mate was in Paradise Island in the Eagle Centre today having a quick round with Terry Venables and Nick Berry, from Heartbeat and Eastenders. Neither of them were able to shed any light on this transfer saga unfortunately.

Must have left early. a private investigator I know has been following Nick Berry for weeks as he's moonlighting as an agent .  Apparently Amos from the wool pack handed him a bit of paper wrapped around a Birds sausage roll and said it's on, deal done tomorrow.    

9 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

And there was no guarantee that Watkins would be as much of a success as Watkins has been. We walked away from paying £6.5m for Garry McSheffrey in 2009, that one hasn't come back to bite us. And a couple from that time - Rob Earnshaw, Claude Davis - certainly did. Players are worth what both clubs are prepred to put on the contract - the rest is in the hand of the Gods.

I certainly don't blame Poznan for putting the squeeze on the price, we've left it late enough to find ourselves rather boxed in on this one.

I'm not convinced Maradona have anything to do how our players do after we've signed them. 

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

All this talk of wingers and Byrne but I wonder if we have a striker lined up that no one has even mentioned as yet

I don't know why but i have a feeling its going to be a shock signing ....shocked ken thompson GIF by BBC

Tall man, known name. 

Yes, Davies fits the bill! 

2 hours ago, S8TY said:

All this talk of wingers and Byrne but I wonder if we have a striker lined up that no one has even mentioned as yet

I don't know why but i have a feeling its going to be a shock signing ....shocked ken thompson GIF by BBC

Peter Crouch to come out of retirement. Back stronger.

Archived