Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Cocu’s pre-match presser is taking place this afternoon so we should hear more later in terms of what business will be complete before the weekend.

He usually keeps his cards held very close to his chest so it wouldn’t surprise me if nothing is given away, equally.

Think Byrne will be available should there be no hiccups with the medical, but not too confident on Jozwiak. Maybe a place on the bench against Preston on Tuesday?

What times the presser 

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just another fading ITKer wishing to appear relevant.

Not one bit. I could have happily made something up and gone along with anything to appear ITK.

I hardly hear anything anymore. But when I do I will say.

Couldn't give a poo about knowing about things or trying to stay relevant on a ducking forum.

More important things to worry about.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Not one bit. I could have happily made something up and gone along with anything to appear ITK.

I hardly hear anything anymore. But when I do I will say.

Couldn't give a poo about knowing about things or trying to stay relevant on a ducking forum.

More important things to worry about.

So have you heard out pal?

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Only a tiny bit last night. 

I've not heard anything on Byrne. But clearly he's having a medical today.

Nothing on a striker, winger. Anything.

I'd also heard absolutely nothing on Jozwiak until last night out the blue.

So you heard he’s likely not to sign?

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Both mate. But I can't say much more.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen.

But there's still stuff to sort out. Could be done quick.

But I really doubt it will be this week.

So you mean, you heard exactly what all the journalists are saying. Illuminating. 

1 hour ago, SouthernRam said:

Very pleased with these signings, so long as we aren’t overpaying. Jozwiak is direct, skilful and has plenty of years ahead of him. It’s a relief to see us finally looking in the foreign markets!

Don’t think we’ll get a striker in before Reading and rightly so. It’s an important position for us and a tough one to recruit for. We shouldn’t rush into any one signing just to get them in the squad for Saturday.

What signings?

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So you mean, you heard exactly what all the journalists are saying. Illuminating. 

No not at all. I've heard something completely different that hasn't been mentioned by the journalists.

Steve N has said that personal terms are agreed and that we're hopeful of signing him this week.

I've heard the exact opposite.

No wonder he don't reply to fans anymore. 

As soon as I heard something I wasn't going to post cos of the amount of poo you get.

I'm not saying anymore. I can't be arsed with it.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No not at all. I've heard something completely different that hasn't been mentioned by the journalists.

Steve N has said that personal terms are agreed and that we're hopeful of signing him this week.

No wonder he don't reply to fans anymore. 

As soon as I heard something I wasn't going to post cos of the amount of poo you get.

I'm not saying anymore. I can't be arsed with it.

Ahh bloody hell hope you’re wrong pal

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Then why didn't you just say that rather than the cryptic post saying nothing at all. In your post you didn't actually say anything other than reword knowledge that was in the public domain. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Then why didn't you just say that rather than the cryptic post saying nothing at all. In your post you didn't actually say anything other than reword knowledge that was in the public domain. 

Because I didn't think I needed to or wanted to get who told me into trouble.

That's the most I can say without saying more though.

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Ahh bloody hell hope you’re wrong pal

FWIW I still think he'll sign. Ive just heard what I've heard.

Honestly I used to hear loads. We all know why. Mr Rush.

Now I hear next to nothing. Literally.

I'm not "ITK" and I'm not trying to be. All that is a pain in the arse. Its riddled with them on twitter and I haven't got time for it.

I've just heard a tiny bit in the grand scheme of things so thought I'd share.

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

FWIW I still think he'll sign. Ive just heard what I've heard.

Honestly I used to hear loads. We all know why. Mr Rush.

Now I hear next to nothing. Literally.

I'm not "ITK" and I'm not trying to be. All that is a pain in the arse. Its riddled with them on twitter and I haven't got time for it.

I've just heard a tiny bit in the grand scheme of things so thought I'd share.

That's a relief. I feared from your first post that all of my hopes and dreams would be left in shattered shards all over the ground.

Archived