Morris has bought shame on himself tonight

rammieib

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

He's a WUM coming here to gloat - Classic "My team would never act like this" with the caveat that he's only talking about the current team and then the caveat that he's only talking about this one specific issue - And any other criminal activity anyone involved now or previously was or is involved in is besides the point because... 

Just don't engage

To be fair I dont think he is a WUM normally.

One of the very few red dogs that has regularly posted on here through their bad and very bad times, so dont resent him gloating now they have the upper hand for a month or two!

Normally tend to agree with his opinions too  hence why I am slightly surprised in his stance on this.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

One of the very few red dogs that has regularly posted on here through their bad and very bad times, so dont resent him gloating now they have the upper hand for a month or two!

Normally tend to agree with his opinions too  hence why I am slightly surprised in his stance on this.

His stance is the same as a large number of Derby fans. I don't really think it is that unusual.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

I think it's crass opportunism to come along when the forum is in meltdown and act like Forest are somehow morally superior 

I'd be embarrassed if my team was owned by someone accused of trafficking heroin - Regardless of the accusations of organising a match fixing ring which is on about it's 4th iteration of prosecutions 

Tried to keep my language neutral here to ensure I don't fall foul of any of the forum rules on libel 

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

His stance is the same as a large number of Derby fans. I don't really think it is that unusual.

Large number or vocal minority?

Maybe could do a poll on here to gauge reaction.

From what I can see the large number of posts against them being reintegrate at all are from the same posters.

Dont think there are many that agreed with them being put straight back in the team.

A number of posters wanting them to be given a second chance.

Also a number saying wait to see what happens in the court first.

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I think it's crass opportunism to come along when the forum is in meltdown and act like Forest are somehow morally superior 

I'd be embarrassed if my team was owned by someone accused of trafficking heroin - Regardless of the accusations of organising a match fixing ring which is on about it's 4th iteration of prosecutions 

Tried to keep my language neutral here to ensure I don't fall foul of any of the forum rules on libel 

Quite wise; you don’t want your bakery spontaneously combusting now; do you? ?

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If they have whitheld or lied about events to Cocu and Mel, I’d have no problem with them never playing for us again.

Yes not really thought about that , they may well have told Cocu and mel a complete pack of lies hoping the truth is never unearthed and maybe it never will or maybe they've come clean about everything and the club have decided to move on.

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

Yes not really thought about that , they may well have told Cocu and mel a complete pack of lies hoping the truth is never unearthed and maybe it never will or maybe they've come clean about everything and the club have decided to move on.

Exactly. That's why I don't like people throwing their toys out of the pram when we have no idea on what has happened behind the scenes in the last week. If they don't care then duck them. But Cocu's decision to play them last night indicates that they do.

Just now, cannable said:

Alleged is no defence against defamation of character anyway 

Agreed - However in this case we can find loads of sources to prove that these allegations have been made and therefore he couldn't claim that this forum were the ones creating defamation 

27 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He? 

HE?

Then I think the very least we should be doing is pointing and laughing at the bloke, for having a girl's name!

#diversiontactics

I've never seen the fanbase so divided and that can't be a good thing.

Personally feeling angry towards our fans last night for taking the piss out of Roos but singing Bennett's name.

I will continue to support, but i am far from happy with several things.

Irrespective of the decision made for these two to be brought back into the squad. I am sure it was made in the basis of Cocu playing his strongest team. Personally I disagree that they are back in the fold so quickly and introduced back into the team.Don't agree with it morally ,or believe it sets a good message to other players. But it's Mel's money and Cocu s  job and reputation on the line. However a serious 2points dropped last night in which a team of Derbys experience should have won.

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Large number or vocal minority?

Maybe could do a poll on here to gauge reaction.

From what I can see the large number of posts against them being reintegrate at all are from the same posters.

Dont think there are many that agreed with them being put straight back in the team.

A number of posters wanting them to be given a second chance.

Also a number saying wait to see what happens in the court first.

So what you are saying is that you agree with his stance? He said they shouldnt be put straight back in the team before any punishment has been meted out. And yes that is exactly what a large number of Derby fans are saying - both on here, in resl life and the rest of social medua. Anyone who thinks they should have played last night is definitely in the minority. Did you actually read his posts before lashing out just because he is a Forest fan?

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Cocu picks the team, not Morris. If you want Cocu sacked because of it, get protesting. 

Mel makes the rules though, they both equally made the call on this. Not that I believe it’s the wrong one though.

6 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Irrespective of the decision made for these two to be brought back into the squad. I am sure it was made in the basis of Cocu playing his strongest team. Personally I disagree that they are back in the fold so quickly and introduced back into the team.Don't agree with it morally ,or believe it sets a good message to other players. But it's Mel's money and Cocu s  job and reputation on the line. 

Agree. It's a difficult line to take. We must remember that the club is a multi million pound business and the strongest side needs to be played. Someone has said that they would rather the club was relegated than play those two. Extreme to say the least!

Archived