Morris has bought shame on himself tonight

rammieib

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To my mind,the two of them need to be subject to disciplinary measures by the club and criminal charges by the police resulting in a courts judgements on the incident.

In the meantime they shouldn't be sitting on their arses at home,lounging about,they have a job of work to do for the club and they can bloody well pitch in and give their all for the club together with whatever punishment is eventually deemed appropriate 

4 minutes ago, Steadybreeze said:

Roll your eyes like a teenage girl all you like but that was a crass decision to include them tonight. What does winning or losing the game have to do with anything, or the time people choose to talk about it?

Yeah yeah, if we'd won you'd not have said owt ?

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

To my mind,the two of them need to be subject to disciplinary measures by the club and criminal charges by the police resulting in a courts judgements on the incident.

In the meantime they shouldn't be sitting on their arses at home,lounging about,they have a job of work to do for the club and they can bloody well pitch in and give their all for the club together with whatever punishment is eventually deemed appropriate 

And probably the approach the club are taking. The courts will take the necessary action and the club will respond with appropriate sanctions.

25 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

I bet you wouldn't have posted this if we'd won?

Thats ridiculous!

I mean the idea that we might win

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Deary me. Deary, deary me.

If Mel had blocked the decision to play them, people would be complaining that he’s meddling too much.

Now that Cocu has welcomed them back into the fold, I’m giving them my full support. He’s our manager and we owe him our backing. 

Don’t bring rational thought into this, get your pitchfork out instead

If a player came out and said "I refuse to play for Derby County if Tom Lawrence or Mason Bennett are in the side" people would probably slag them off for putting their personal morals over helping the the rest of the team, for dropping those not involved in the incident in the poo when they most need assistance.

Where's the commitment to the club paying their wages? Going on strike because of a personal issue, at the expense of the team's performance? It wouldn't go down well.

The same people seem willing to withdraw their support, which has lasted many years longer than any player has been at the club, over the same situation.

Hypocrites.

23 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Well I was busy watching the game for the last two hours....

If you're that disgusted then why did you bother to watch the game at all? Maybe it was because you didn't want to waste the money you'd already invested in getting to the game? Morals are more important tan money though? SUrely you should have done like Owd Miner, turned the car around and gone home?

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If a player came out and said "I refuse to play for Derby County when Tom Lawrence or Mason Bennett are in the side" people would probably slag them off for putting their personal morals over helping the the rest of the team, for dropping those not involved in the incident in the poo when they most need assistance.

Where's the commitment to the club paying their wages? Going on strike because of a personal issue, at the expense of the team's performance? It wouldn't go down well.

The same people seem willing to withdraw their support, which has lasted many years longer than any player has been at the club, over the same situation.

Hypocrites.

If you're that disgusted then why did you bother to watch the game at all? Maybe it was because you didn't want to waste the money you'd already invested in getting to the game? Morals are more important tan money though? SUrely you should have done like Owd Miner, turned the car around and gone home?

I still want Derby to win. My disgust at the decision, my anger at MM, my disappointment at Cocu, none of that stops me wanting the team to win.

p.s Red button.

22 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Not really Morris' fault they played. In the press conference after the incident didnt cocu say it was his decision if they play? 

Mel cant win. Backs the manager lets them play as its ultimately the managers decision & gets accused of disgracing himself. If he tells cocu he cant play them then he is interfering with team selections

The whole situation is a mess. I was well annoyed last week but i think we all need to quietly move on and forget about it. Its been done & nobody can change it. Pointless keep going on about it 

The players should be suspended until after the internal and external disciplinary results are completed.

Any normal business, for a serious offence, you would be suspended.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I still want Derby to win. My disgust at the decision, my anger at MM, my disappointment at Cocu, none of that stops me wanting the team to win.

p.s Red button.

To be fair, you didn't say you were withdrawing your support over it.

I think I filled in some gaps incorrectly.

Apologies, and fair enough.

Crass footballers behave like scuzzy morons yet walk straight back into the team just like that ;;; move along nothing to see here,

dont even in your wildest dreams think of promotion for Derby , the ethos at the club and dressing room  is rotten and I think we have felt that to be the case for quite some time now ,, a chance to draw a line ,stamp it out and set a new better standard has not only been missed the pxss poor level of professionalism has been backed and rewarded

Loris, Rooney and Yaya Toure all played the next game after being caught drink driving. All Premier League players and at the time at Spurs, Everton and City. The Derby response is as per that of other clubs. All sorts of things get taken into account such as previous behaviour etc and the club responds. If you don't agree with it, which I don't, then that is up to you. But how Derby have handled it is in line with plenty of other clubs. I don't see this as having done huge damage to the club, Mel or anything else. It's been handled as per other clubs. The only difference this time is that as a fan of the club you have a greater emotional involvement. 

?????????baaa???????????baaaa????????????it mel says its ok then it must be???????????????? baaa????????????if cocu picks them them i'm right behind him??????????baaa????????????then again if mel says its bad then i agree with that too????????????and whatever cocu says i was thinking the same thing??????????baaa??????????????and if mel and cocu don't  actually agree, i'll still agree with them both?????????????baa?????????

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am sure that 1 game ban by the club has really taught the pair of morons a lesson they will never forget..! 

Pathetic. 

Were they banned for one game or just given time to sober up and get they’re cars fixed?

Archived